Justin Bieber Breaks Lady GaGa's YouTube Record
Justin Bieber has set a new record on YouTube. According to social media monitoring company Famecount, the Canadian singing sensation has become the first person to get 2 billion views on the video-sharing website.
Passing the milestone sometime over the weekend, Bieber also broke the record previously set by Lady GaGa. Back in October 2010, the "You and I" songstress was named the first artist to hit 1 billion mark on YouTube.
In another popularity showdown, Bieber could not top GaGa when it comes to Twitter followers. With nearly 14 million followers, Selena Gomez's boyfriend is still placed behind the Mother Monster who has more than 15 million fans subscribing to her official account on the micro-blogging site.
Bieber himself has not commented on his 2 billion mark on YouTube. In the last few hours, the teen pop idol has posted a series of tweets to promote his Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe" which is due November 1.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked