Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey Dress Up as Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries for Halloween
News broke on Monday, October 31 that Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries. Ironically, just hours before the reality star confirmed the break-up, Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey kicked off the Halloween-themed episode of "Live with Regis and Kelly" by dressing as the couple on their wedding day.
41-year-old Kelly channeled the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star by slipping into a strapless gown with diamond headband, veil and a dark wig. Meanwhile, 37-year-old Nick, who served as guest host as a stand-in for host Regis Philbin, donned a white tuxedo and put on stilts to reflect Kris' 6-foot-9 frame.
Kim and Kris were not the only celebrities Kelly and Nick portrayed on the Monday show. Kelly also dressed up as Kate Middleton, Katy Perry, "Jersey Shore" star Sammi Giancola and "Dancing With the Stars" dancer Lacey Schwimmer, while Nick got to be Prince William and Charlie Sheen.
Kim tied the knot with Kris on August 20. She filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, October 31. In a released statement regarding the split, the reality star said, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned."
More Kelly Ripa News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding