Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey Dress Up as Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries for Halloween
News broke on Monday, October 31 that Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries. Ironically, just hours before the reality star confirmed the break-up, Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey kicked off the Halloween-themed episode of "Live with Regis and Kelly" by dressing as the couple on their wedding day.
41-year-old Kelly channeled the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star by slipping into a strapless gown with diamond headband, veil and a dark wig. Meanwhile, 37-year-old Nick, who served as guest host as a stand-in for host Regis Philbin, donned a white tuxedo and put on stilts to reflect Kris' 6-foot-9 frame.
Kim and Kris were not the only celebrities Kelly and Nick portrayed on the Monday show. Kelly also dressed up as Kate Middleton, Katy Perry, "Jersey Shore" star Sammi Giancola and "Dancing With the Stars" dancer Lacey Schwimmer, while Nick got to be Prince William and Charlie Sheen.
Kim tied the knot with Kris on August 20. She filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, October 31. In a released statement regarding the split, the reality star said, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned."
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo