Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey Dress Up as Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries for Halloween
News broke on Monday, October 31 that Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries. Ironically, just hours before the reality star confirmed the break-up, Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey kicked off the Halloween-themed episode of "Live with Regis and Kelly" by dressing as the couple on their wedding day.
41-year-old Kelly channeled the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star by slipping into a strapless gown with diamond headband, veil and a dark wig. Meanwhile, 37-year-old Nick, who served as guest host as a stand-in for host Regis Philbin, donned a white tuxedo and put on stilts to reflect Kris' 6-foot-9 frame.
Kim and Kris were not the only celebrities Kelly and Nick portrayed on the Monday show. Kelly also dressed up as Kate Middleton, Katy Perry, "Jersey Shore" star Sammi Giancola and "Dancing With the Stars" dancer Lacey Schwimmer, while Nick got to be Prince William and Charlie Sheen.
Kim tied the knot with Kris on August 20. She filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, October 31. In a released statement regarding the split, the reality star said, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'