Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey Dress Up as Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries for Halloween
News broke on Monday, October 31 that Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries. Ironically, just hours before the reality star confirmed the break-up, Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey kicked off the Halloween-themed episode of "Live with Regis and Kelly" by dressing as the couple on their wedding day.
41-year-old Kelly channeled the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star by slipping into a strapless gown with diamond headband, veil and a dark wig. Meanwhile, 37-year-old Nick, who served as guest host as a stand-in for host Regis Philbin, donned a white tuxedo and put on stilts to reflect Kris' 6-foot-9 frame.
Kim and Kris were not the only celebrities Kelly and Nick portrayed on the Monday show. Kelly also dressed up as Kate Middleton, Katy Perry, "Jersey Shore" star Sammi Giancola and "Dancing With the Stars" dancer Lacey Schwimmer, while Nick got to be Prince William and Charlie Sheen.
Kim tied the knot with Kris on August 20. She filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, October 31. In a released statement regarding the split, the reality star said, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes