Joss Whedon Set to Team Up With Wife for Supernatural Romance 'In Your Eyes'
A few weeks after revealing his secret film called "Much Ado About Nothing", director Joss Whedon announced that he is currently setting up a follow-up movie project with his wife Kai Cole. "The Avengers" helmer is ready to work on an upcoming supernatural romance movie called "In Your Eyes".
Whedon will serve as the screenwriter, while Cole will produce the film along with Michael Roiff. Meanwhile, Brin Hill will take on the directorial duty. The movie follows a metaphysical love story of two polar opposites who are deeply connected in ways that none of them could have ever imagined.
"When I wrote 'In Your Eyes', I didn't have the wherewithal (or the moxie) to make it without an established production house," Whedon explained in a written statement. "I believe, as I did then, that it's a pretty timeless romance, and now, with the creation of Bellwether Pictures (and Brin Hill's elegant, passionate take on the piece), I have the opportunity to prove it. (I also have a 37% increase in moxie.) I love this team and I can't wait to see them bring 'In Your Eyes' to life."
Meanwhile, Roiff gushed that he believes Whedon's upcoming movie project, which is expected to kick off the production in February 2012, will be very special. "Pairing Joss' fantastic script with Brin's vision as a filmmaker will make for a truly special film," he reasoned.
Before announcing the new film project, Whedon has filmed "Much Ado" shortly after wrapping up "The Avengers". Details of the drama film were kept under tight wraps until Sunday, October 23, when its stars, Nathan Fillion and Sean Maher, as well as costume designer Shawna Trpcic tweeted a link to a website announcing the movie.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton