'Glee' to Uncover Reason Behind Sue's Hatred to Musical Theater
"Glee" will unveil a piece of bitter moment from Sue's past that led to what she is now. Executive producer Ian Brennan has stated that a November 15 outing of the drama musical series will reveal why the cheerleading team's coach hates musical theater.
It turns out that Sue "at one point had Broadway dreams." In a flashback scene on the upcoming episode, 16-year-old Sue will be featured performing the title song from "Oklahoma!" on stage. However, a brutal critic broke the young girl's heart.
"Her little heart was broken," the Sue depicter, Jane Lynch, teased. "Will tells Sue, 'Poor little Susie Sylvester was told she wasn't good, and now she's got to punish the world.' Like a lot of angry people out there, Sue's a wannabe."
Tackling the role of 16-year-old Sue is 19-year-old Colby Minifie. Commenting on the young actress, Lynch told TV Guide , "I think they did a terrific job casting. She has a great voice and energy."
Also highly anticipated on "Glee" is the election of the students' class president, which coincides with Sue's congressional bid. Giving a tidbit on this, Brennan shared, "People are voting for both elections in the school, with signs pointing voters in different directions," adding that the final results take "a very surprising twist."
Another plot set up for Sue is a love triangle involving coach Beiste and football recruiter character played by Eric Bruskotter. "In Episode 7, we find out that Bieste's new man is Sue's booty call. The two ladies end up fighting for him. Not sure yet who wins," an insider has revealed.
More Glee News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting