New 'Dark Knight Rises' Set Footage: Bane's Mercenaries Kidnap Nixon
A new sneak peek at the filming of "The Dark Knight Rises" in New York has landed online. On Sunday, October 30, several stuntmen were caught on tape swerving through the street on motorbikes. According to onlookers, the crew were shooting a scene where Bane's mercenaries are kidnapping Matthew Mondine's character, Nixon.
A body double for Mondine, who dresses up in a blue shirt complete with a tie, is seen sitting on the pillion of one of the bikers, who are said to be the members of "The League of Shadows". Meanwhile, the other riders jump over and zoom wildly through the street.
After wrapping the production in Jodhpur, India as well as Pittsburgh and Los Angeles, the highly anticipated Batman reboot is currently shooting in the Big Apple. On Friday, October 28, Christian Bale was spotted suiting up as Bruce Wayne while filming a scene on the streets with Joseph Gordon-Levitt who dressed up as a Gotham cop.
Although rumors that Christopher Nolan will shoot the movie in Zuccotti Park where Occupy Wall Street protests take place have been debunked, the cast and crew will still film the movie nearby the Wall Street. It has been reported that some scenes of the movie will be taken at Donald Trump's skyscraper Trump Tower, which has been transformed into Wayne Enterprise building.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is directed by Christopher Nolan and is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012. The upcoming Caped Crusader movie also stars Tom Hardy as villainous Bane, Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate, Morgan Freeman as Lucious Fox, Gary Oldman as James Gordon, and Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars