Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids for Ice Skating Session in Budapest
While Hollywood celebrities were busy showing off their best Halloween costumes, Angelina Jolie was using her free time to spend some quality time with her children. On Sunday, October 30, the Elise Clifton-Ward of "The Tourist" took four of her children ice skating in Budapest, Hungary.
That afternoon, the longtime partner of Brad Pitt was spotted joined by 10-year-old Maddox, 7-year-old Pax, 6-year-old Zahara and 5-year-old Shiloh at a local ice rink. E! Online reported that while Shiloh and Pax put on helmets and laced up their skates before hitting the ice, the actress stayed with Zahara and Maddox.
In the meantime, Angie was recently hit with report that she has unknowingly purchased land from a Khmer Rouge official, who was accused of crimes against humanity. According to FOX News, the 36-year-old's associate Mounh Sarath purchased 225 acres for approximately $25,000 from a man named Yim Tith in 2003 for the housing of her staff and other purposes.
In 2009, however, Yim Tith was charged with crimes against humanity by international prosecutors working with the United Nations and the Cambodian government in Phnom Penh. The Global Post alleged that the man had control over an area of Cambodia where 600,000 died as a result of the Khmer Rouge misrule.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture