Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids for Ice Skating Session in Budapest
While Hollywood celebrities were busy showing off their best Halloween costumes, Angelina Jolie was using her free time to spend some quality time with her children. On Sunday, October 30, the Elise Clifton-Ward of "The Tourist" took four of her children ice skating in Budapest, Hungary.
That afternoon, the longtime partner of Brad Pitt was spotted joined by 10-year-old Maddox, 7-year-old Pax, 6-year-old Zahara and 5-year-old Shiloh at a local ice rink. E! Online reported that while Shiloh and Pax put on helmets and laced up their skates before hitting the ice, the actress stayed with Zahara and Maddox.
In the meantime, Angie was recently hit with report that she has unknowingly purchased land from a Khmer Rouge official, who was accused of crimes against humanity. According to FOX News, the 36-year-old's associate Mounh Sarath purchased 225 acres for approximately $25,000 from a man named Yim Tith in 2003 for the housing of her staff and other purposes.
In 2009, however, Yim Tith was charged with crimes against humanity by international prosecutors working with the United Nations and the Cambodian government in Phnom Penh. The Global Post alleged that the man had control over an area of Cambodia where 600,000 died as a result of the Khmer Rouge misrule.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance