Video: Justin Timberlake Reunites With Jimmy Fallon for 'History of Rap 3'
Justin Timberlake was back on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night, October 28 for something more than an interview. Teaming up with Jimmy Fallon, the singer-turned-actor delivered a new version of "History of Rap".
Inviting his guest to the stage, Fallon skipped the traditional intro for Timberlake and picked up his mic to launch into "History of Rap 3". The Sean Parker of "The Social Network" showed up from behind the curtain and joined the host to spit the lyrics of hip-hop classics with house band The Roots backing them up.
During the four-minute medley, they did a cover of such singles as LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out", Young MC's "Bust a Move", House of Pain's "Jump Around", The Fugees' "Killing Me Softly". The pair additionally paid tribute to Beastie Boys, Jay-Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Timberlake and Fallon first did "History of Rap" in 2010. They later delivered the second installment in July this year.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'