Video: Justin Timberlake Reunites With Jimmy Fallon for 'History of Rap 3'
Justin Timberlake was back on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night, October 28 for something more than an interview. Teaming up with Jimmy Fallon, the singer-turned-actor delivered a new version of "History of Rap".
Inviting his guest to the stage, Fallon skipped the traditional intro for Timberlake and picked up his mic to launch into "History of Rap 3". The Sean Parker of "The Social Network" showed up from behind the curtain and joined the host to spit the lyrics of hip-hop classics with house band The Roots backing them up.
During the four-minute medley, they did a cover of such singles as LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out", Young MC's "Bust a Move", House of Pain's "Jump Around", The Fugees' "Killing Me Softly". The pair additionally paid tribute to Beastie Boys, Jay-Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Timberlake and Fallon first did "History of Rap" in 2010. They later delivered the second installment in July this year.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes