Video: Justin Timberlake Reunites With Jimmy Fallon for 'History of Rap 3'
Justin Timberlake was back on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night, October 28 for something more than an interview. Teaming up with Jimmy Fallon, the singer-turned-actor delivered a new version of "History of Rap".
Inviting his guest to the stage, Fallon skipped the traditional intro for Timberlake and picked up his mic to launch into "History of Rap 3". The Sean Parker of "The Social Network" showed up from behind the curtain and joined the host to spit the lyrics of hip-hop classics with house band The Roots backing them up.
During the four-minute medley, they did a cover of such singles as LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out", Young MC's "Bust a Move", House of Pain's "Jump Around", The Fugees' "Killing Me Softly". The pair additionally paid tribute to Beastie Boys, Jay-Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Timberlake and Fallon first did "History of Rap" in 2010. They later delivered the second installment in July this year.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right