Video: Justin Timberlake Reunites With Jimmy Fallon for 'History of Rap 3'
Justin Timberlake was back on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Friday night, October 28 for something more than an interview. Teaming up with Jimmy Fallon, the singer-turned-actor delivered a new version of "History of Rap".
Inviting his guest to the stage, Fallon skipped the traditional intro for Timberlake and picked up his mic to launch into "History of Rap 3". The Sean Parker of "The Social Network" showed up from behind the curtain and joined the host to spit the lyrics of hip-hop classics with house band The Roots backing them up.
During the four-minute medley, they did a cover of such singles as LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out", Young MC's "Bust a Move", House of Pain's "Jump Around", The Fugees' "Killing Me Softly". The pair additionally paid tribute to Beastie Boys, Jay-Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj.
Timberlake and Fallon first did "History of Rap" in 2010. They later delivered the second installment in July this year.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly