Taylor Swift Threatens to Take Legal Action Over Alleged Topless Picture
Taylor Swift is preparing for a legal battle against a gossip website for tampering her squeaky-clean image. The "Back to December" singer has through her lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Celeb Jihad around two months after it posted a topless picture of a girl resembling her.
Insisting that the blonde girl in the image was not the country music star, her camp demanded that the photo be taken down immediately, accusing Celeb Jihad of spreading "false pornographic images and false 'news' about the singer." Despite the trademark infringement threat, the site has yet to remove its post titled "Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?"
Celeb Jihad put out the alleged topless photo of Taylor back in August. The picture captures a girl who "bears a striking resemblance" to the ex-girlfriend of Jake Gyllenhaal reclining on a bed with her breasts exposed. A representative for the site told TMZ that it was considering its options, while to Gossip Cop, it claimed that the shot of "Taylor Swift shall stay up".
More Taylor Swift News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics