Taylor Swift Threatens to Take Legal Action Over Alleged Topless Picture
Taylor Swift is preparing for a legal battle against a gossip website for tampering her squeaky-clean image. The "Back to December" singer has through her lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Celeb Jihad around two months after it posted a topless picture of a girl resembling her.
Insisting that the blonde girl in the image was not the country music star, her camp demanded that the photo be taken down immediately, accusing Celeb Jihad of spreading "false pornographic images and false 'news' about the singer." Despite the trademark infringement threat, the site has yet to remove its post titled "Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?"
Celeb Jihad put out the alleged topless photo of Taylor back in August. The picture captures a girl who "bears a striking resemblance" to the ex-girlfriend of Jake Gyllenhaal reclining on a bed with her breasts exposed. A representative for the site told TMZ that it was considering its options, while to Gossip Cop, it claimed that the shot of "Taylor Swift shall stay up".
More Taylor Swift News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings