Taylor Swift Threatens to Take Legal Action Over Alleged Topless Picture
Taylor Swift is preparing for a legal battle against a gossip website for tampering her squeaky-clean image. The "Back to December" singer has through her lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Celeb Jihad around two months after it posted a topless picture of a girl resembling her.
Insisting that the blonde girl in the image was not the country music star, her camp demanded that the photo be taken down immediately, accusing Celeb Jihad of spreading "false pornographic images and false 'news' about the singer." Despite the trademark infringement threat, the site has yet to remove its post titled "Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?"
Celeb Jihad put out the alleged topless photo of Taylor back in August. The picture captures a girl who "bears a striking resemblance" to the ex-girlfriend of Jake Gyllenhaal reclining on a bed with her breasts exposed. A representative for the site told TMZ that it was considering its options, while to Gossip Cop, it claimed that the shot of "Taylor Swift shall stay up".
More Taylor Swift News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video