Taylor Swift Threatens to Take Legal Action Over Alleged Topless Picture
Taylor Swift is preparing for a legal battle against a gossip website for tampering her squeaky-clean image. The "Back to December" singer has through her lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Celeb Jihad around two months after it posted a topless picture of a girl resembling her.
Insisting that the blonde girl in the image was not the country music star, her camp demanded that the photo be taken down immediately, accusing Celeb Jihad of spreading "false pornographic images and false 'news' about the singer." Despite the trademark infringement threat, the site has yet to remove its post titled "Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked?"
Celeb Jihad put out the alleged topless photo of Taylor back in August. The picture captures a girl who "bears a striking resemblance" to the ex-girlfriend of Jake Gyllenhaal reclining on a bed with her breasts exposed. A representative for the site told TMZ that it was considering its options, while to Gossip Cop, it claimed that the shot of "Taylor Swift shall stay up".
More Taylor Swift News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens