First Look at New 'Glee' Villain, Sebastian
A look at new "Glee" character, Sebastian, has been unveiled in a photo which makes its way out via TVLine. Donning Dalton Academy's uniform, the Warblers member who is portrayed by Grant Gustin will bring a new love triangle on the musical show.
It has been reported that Sebastian will set his sights on Blaine and bring a big trouble for Kurt. "He's our villain this season," so an insider called the new gay Warbler. He was also said as the polar opposite of Kurt in every possible way, with the adjectives "promiscuous" and "scheming" being used to describe him.
Sebastian will first appear in the fifth episode of season 3 which is titled "The First Time". Ironically, the November 8 outing will also mark the first time Kurt and Blaine consummate their relationship.
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival