Demi Moore Gets Hit With Paparazzi Attack Scandal
Demi Moore has been hit with a conflicting report about her losing her temper with the paparazzi. An X-17 photographer recently accused the "Margin Call" actress of attacking and verbally abusing him when she left a West Hollywood nail salon on Friday, October 28 morning, but Gossip Cop claimed that the story was quite the opposite.
Words are, it was the aggressiveness of the photographer that upset Demi. According to an eyewitness, the verbally abusive paparazzo "physically jumped in front of [Demi], basically entrapping her, pushing his body and camera into her so she couldn't walk or move." The photog also "completely restrained [Moore] from getting into the car."
Earlier, X17 Online came out with the report that Demi lashed out at its photographer when exiting Jessica Nail Clinic in West Hollywood's Sunset Plaza. Along with a shot of the actress with both of her hands up, the gossip site reported that the wife of Ashton Kutcher "screamed obscenities and lunged toward the camera, stunning on-lookers."
The photographer himself was quoted as saying, "Demi was crazy; she was totally losing it. I was just standing on the sidewalk, trying to get a few shots of her and she was going completely mad. She tried to jump on me and swipe my camera."
More Demi Moore News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'