Demi Moore Gets Hit With Paparazzi Attack Scandal
Demi Moore has been hit with a conflicting report about her losing her temper with the paparazzi. An X-17 photographer recently accused the "Margin Call" actress of attacking and verbally abusing him when she left a West Hollywood nail salon on Friday, October 28 morning, but Gossip Cop claimed that the story was quite the opposite.
Words are, it was the aggressiveness of the photographer that upset Demi. According to an eyewitness, the verbally abusive paparazzo "physically jumped in front of [Demi], basically entrapping her, pushing his body and camera into her so she couldn't walk or move." The photog also "completely restrained [Moore] from getting into the car."
Earlier, X17 Online came out with the report that Demi lashed out at its photographer when exiting Jessica Nail Clinic in West Hollywood's Sunset Plaza. Along with a shot of the actress with both of her hands up, the gossip site reported that the wife of Ashton Kutcher "screamed obscenities and lunged toward the camera, stunning on-lookers."
The photographer himself was quoted as saying, "Demi was crazy; she was totally losing it. I was just standing on the sidewalk, trying to get a few shots of her and she was going completely mad. She tried to jump on me and swipe my camera."
More Demi Moore News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart