Chris Daughtry Got Emotional When Singing National Anthem at World Series
Soon after performing "The Star Spangled Banner" at World Series, Chris Daughtry took to his Twitter to share his feelings. "Not sure why but I got a bit emotional singin the anthem tonight. Thank you all for the support and love!!!" he wrote to his followers.
The lead singer of DAUGHTRY performed the national anthem to open Game 7 on Friday night, October 28. Wearing a leather jacket and jeans, the former contestant of "American Idol" showed off his rocker pipes by throwing some serious high notes when delivering the rendition.
The World Series was kicked off Monday, November 24 by Scotty McCreery who won "Idol" season 10. Back then, he was rumored to flub the national anthem, but his label Universal Music quickly denied it by pointing out that it was his thick southern accent which made the lyrics sound a bit different.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer