New 'Fringe' Promo Takes a Jab at World Series Delay
"Fringe" fans have to wait another week to watch a new episode of the sci-fi series, and FOX has offered an explanation to that in a newly released promo. The video pokes fun at the unanticapated delay at World Series which forces the network to push back the "Fringe" episode, stating, "Baseball happened."
The World Series delay was caused by unfriendly rain in St. Louis on Wednesday, October 26 which postponed Game 6 to Thursday. While FOX had already had a back-up plan for that, problem arose as this year's World Series needed a Game 7 following St. Louis Cardinals' 11th inning comeback win.
Titled "Novation", the fifth episode of "Fringe" season 4 itself will see Peter trying to figure out why people no longer recognize him. While the Fringe team is still not finding an answer for the mysterious re-appearance of Peter, they deal with the threatening return of the translucent shape-shifters which coincides with the reemergence of a former Massive Dynamic scientist. The episode is now scheduled to air on November 4 at 9/8c.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'