New 'Fringe' Promo Takes a Jab at World Series Delay
"Fringe" fans have to wait another week to watch a new episode of the sci-fi series, and FOX has offered an explanation to that in a newly released promo. The video pokes fun at the unanticapated delay at World Series which forces the network to push back the "Fringe" episode, stating, "Baseball happened."
The World Series delay was caused by unfriendly rain in St. Louis on Wednesday, October 26 which postponed Game 6 to Thursday. While FOX had already had a back-up plan for that, problem arose as this year's World Series needed a Game 7 following St. Louis Cardinals' 11th inning comeback win.
Titled "Novation", the fifth episode of "Fringe" season 4 itself will see Peter trying to figure out why people no longer recognize him. While the Fringe team is still not finding an answer for the mysterious re-appearance of Peter, they deal with the threatening return of the translucent shape-shifters which coincides with the reemergence of a former Massive Dynamic scientist. The episode is now scheduled to air on November 4 at 9/8c.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie