New 'Fringe' Promo Takes a Jab at World Series Delay
"Fringe" fans have to wait another week to watch a new episode of the sci-fi series, and FOX has offered an explanation to that in a newly released promo. The video pokes fun at the unanticapated delay at World Series which forces the network to push back the "Fringe" episode, stating, "Baseball happened."
The World Series delay was caused by unfriendly rain in St. Louis on Wednesday, October 26 which postponed Game 6 to Thursday. While FOX had already had a back-up plan for that, problem arose as this year's World Series needed a Game 7 following St. Louis Cardinals' 11th inning comeback win.
Titled "Novation", the fifth episode of "Fringe" season 4 itself will see Peter trying to figure out why people no longer recognize him. While the Fringe team is still not finding an answer for the mysterious re-appearance of Peter, they deal with the threatening return of the translucent shape-shifters which coincides with the reemergence of a former Massive Dynamic scientist. The episode is now scheduled to air on November 4 at 9/8c.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen