New 'Fringe' Promo Takes a Jab at World Series Delay
"Fringe" fans have to wait another week to watch a new episode of the sci-fi series, and FOX has offered an explanation to that in a newly released promo. The video pokes fun at the unanticapated delay at World Series which forces the network to push back the "Fringe" episode, stating, "Baseball happened."
The World Series delay was caused by unfriendly rain in St. Louis on Wednesday, October 26 which postponed Game 6 to Thursday. While FOX had already had a back-up plan for that, problem arose as this year's World Series needed a Game 7 following St. Louis Cardinals' 11th inning comeback win.
Titled "Novation", the fifth episode of "Fringe" season 4 itself will see Peter trying to figure out why people no longer recognize him. While the Fringe team is still not finding an answer for the mysterious re-appearance of Peter, they deal with the threatening return of the translucent shape-shifters which coincides with the reemergence of a former Massive Dynamic scientist. The episode is now scheduled to air on November 4 at 9/8c.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie