New 'Fringe' Promo Takes a Jab at World Series Delay
"Fringe" fans have to wait another week to watch a new episode of the sci-fi series, and FOX has offered an explanation to that in a newly released promo. The video pokes fun at the unanticapated delay at World Series which forces the network to push back the "Fringe" episode, stating, "Baseball happened."
The World Series delay was caused by unfriendly rain in St. Louis on Wednesday, October 26 which postponed Game 6 to Thursday. While FOX had already had a back-up plan for that, problem arose as this year's World Series needed a Game 7 following St. Louis Cardinals' 11th inning comeback win.
Titled "Novation", the fifth episode of "Fringe" season 4 itself will see Peter trying to figure out why people no longer recognize him. While the Fringe team is still not finding an answer for the mysterious re-appearance of Peter, they deal with the threatening return of the translucent shape-shifters which coincides with the reemergence of a former Massive Dynamic scientist. The episode is now scheduled to air on November 4 at 9/8c.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris