Justin Timberlake Admits Crush on Pippa Middleton
The list of Pippa Middleton's male celebrity admirers continues to grow. After Usher expressed his wish to have her as the face of his new lingerie line and Cee-Lo Green admitted he would love to date her, it is Justin Timberlake's turn to confess that he has a crush on the younger sister of Kate Middleton.
In an interview with the U.K. edition of Esquire magazine, the on-and-off boyfriend of Jessica Biel gushed, "Us American males are big fans of Pippa." He went on to add that he also has eyes on Kate. "We like the Middletons very much," he said. "I'm going to sound like a sleazeball. I'm going to stop right there!"
During the chat, Justin also talked about his attempts in relaunching himself as an actor. The former member of boyband NSYNC, who stars in such movies as "Friends With Benefits" and "In Time", said, "People have made me feel I'm trying to be a serious actor, which is hilarious. I'm not trying to be a serious actor. I just want to do a good job."
"I feel there was a lot of 'is this going to be good or not?' I could see how a persona of what you do musically becomes embedded in people's minds," he explained. "But I feel like all I ever did on stage was act, in a way. I don't feel like that's exactly who I am. I don't wear waistcoats when I'm at home."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius