Justin Timberlake Admits Crush on Pippa Middleton
The list of Pippa Middleton's male celebrity admirers continues to grow. After Usher expressed his wish to have her as the face of his new lingerie line and Cee-Lo Green admitted he would love to date her, it is Justin Timberlake's turn to confess that he has a crush on the younger sister of Kate Middleton.
In an interview with the U.K. edition of Esquire magazine, the on-and-off boyfriend of Jessica Biel gushed, "Us American males are big fans of Pippa." He went on to add that he also has eyes on Kate. "We like the Middletons very much," he said. "I'm going to sound like a sleazeball. I'm going to stop right there!"
During the chat, Justin also talked about his attempts in relaunching himself as an actor. The former member of boyband NSYNC, who stars in such movies as "Friends With Benefits" and "In Time", said, "People have made me feel I'm trying to be a serious actor, which is hilarious. I'm not trying to be a serious actor. I just want to do a good job."
"I feel there was a lot of 'is this going to be good or not?' I could see how a persona of what you do musically becomes embedded in people's minds," he explained. "But I feel like all I ever did on stage was act, in a way. I don't feel like that's exactly who I am. I don't wear waistcoats when I'm at home."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences