Justin Timberlake Admits Crush on Pippa Middleton
The list of Pippa Middleton's male celebrity admirers continues to grow. After Usher expressed his wish to have her as the face of his new lingerie line and Cee-Lo Green admitted he would love to date her, it is Justin Timberlake's turn to confess that he has a crush on the younger sister of Kate Middleton.
In an interview with the U.K. edition of Esquire magazine, the on-and-off boyfriend of Jessica Biel gushed, "Us American males are big fans of Pippa." He went on to add that he also has eyes on Kate. "We like the Middletons very much," he said. "I'm going to sound like a sleazeball. I'm going to stop right there!"
During the chat, Justin also talked about his attempts in relaunching himself as an actor. The former member of boyband NSYNC, who stars in such movies as "Friends With Benefits" and "In Time", said, "People have made me feel I'm trying to be a serious actor, which is hilarious. I'm not trying to be a serious actor. I just want to do a good job."
"I feel there was a lot of 'is this going to be good or not?' I could see how a persona of what you do musically becomes embedded in people's minds," he explained. "But I feel like all I ever did on stage was act, in a way. I don't feel like that's exactly who I am. I don't wear waistcoats when I'm at home."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role