Brother Assures Kim Kardashian Is Happy in Her Marriage
Contrary to the recent buzz, Kim Kardashian is happy in her marriage. While rumors that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star already has problems in her marriage to Kris Humphries refuse to die down, her brother Rob Kardashian has stepped up to the plate in shooting them down.
Met when rehearsing the tango with partner Cheryl Burke for a Monday, October 31 performance, the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant told Access Hollywood, "My sister is completely happy, my family's never been happier." He went on to point out, "She just got married so she should be happy."
Asked if the rumors about Kim's marriage bother him, the 24-year-old replied, "Not really, 'cause that's the world that we live in." He added, "It's all about trying to break up newlyweds or trying to create drama over nothing. That's just media and like I said, the world we live in, and we have never listened to those comments or else you're gonna drive yourself crazy and break up your own marriage."
Kim and Kris, who tied the knot on August 20 in Montecito, California, have been hit with marriage trouble rumors for quite a while now. Most recently, OK! Magazine claimed that Kris has been begging Kim not to leave him. He reportedly has also apologized to the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star over and over again after a big fight on October 4.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'