Brother Assures Kim Kardashian Is Happy in Her Marriage
Contrary to the recent buzz, Kim Kardashian is happy in her marriage. While rumors that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star already has problems in her marriage to Kris Humphries refuse to die down, her brother Rob Kardashian has stepped up to the plate in shooting them down.
Met when rehearsing the tango with partner Cheryl Burke for a Monday, October 31 performance, the "Dancing with the Stars" contestant told Access Hollywood, "My sister is completely happy, my family's never been happier." He went on to point out, "She just got married so she should be happy."
Asked if the rumors about Kim's marriage bother him, the 24-year-old replied, "Not really, 'cause that's the world that we live in." He added, "It's all about trying to break up newlyweds or trying to create drama over nothing. That's just media and like I said, the world we live in, and we have never listened to those comments or else you're gonna drive yourself crazy and break up your own marriage."
Kim and Kris, who tied the knot on August 20 in Montecito, California, have been hit with marriage trouble rumors for quite a while now. Most recently, OK! Magazine claimed that Kris has been begging Kim not to leave him. He reportedly has also apologized to the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star over and over again after a big fight on October 4.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'