Six Members of Newly-Reformed Pussycat Dolls Revealed in Picture
A first official picture which reveals new members from the reformed band The Pussycat Dolls has just hit the web. It features six curvaceous ladies wearing various skimpy outfits, striking provocative poses and giving sultry look at the camera.
Two of the confirmed members are Lauren Bennett and Vanessa Curry. The former is an ex-member of Paradiso Girl who is featured in LMFAO's latest No. 1 single "Party Rock Anthem". Meanwhile, the latter is a former Laker Girl.
Curry actually was introduced as one of the new replacements in May 2010 when Nicole Scherzinger was the only remaining PCD member left. Back then, she and Nicole joined "Fame" star Kherington Payne, "America's Best Dance Crew" alum Rino Nakasone-Razalan, and a former contestant of PCD's reality show Jamie Lee Ruiz.
Although the band's creator Robin Antin repeatedly assured fans that Nicole was there to stay, the "Don't Hold Your Breath" singer eventually left the group. Roughly a year after the supposedly new line-up was unveiled, an audition to look for more fresh faces to fill in the empty slot(s) was held.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC