Six Members of Newly-Reformed Pussycat Dolls Revealed in Picture
A first official picture which reveals new members from the reformed band The Pussycat Dolls has just hit the web. It features six curvaceous ladies wearing various skimpy outfits, striking provocative poses and giving sultry look at the camera.
Two of the confirmed members are Lauren Bennett and Vanessa Curry. The former is an ex-member of Paradiso Girl who is featured in LMFAO's latest No. 1 single "Party Rock Anthem". Meanwhile, the latter is a former Laker Girl.
Curry actually was introduced as one of the new replacements in May 2010 when Nicole Scherzinger was the only remaining PCD member left. Back then, she and Nicole joined "Fame" star Kherington Payne, "America's Best Dance Crew" alum Rino Nakasone-Razalan, and a former contestant of PCD's reality show Jamie Lee Ruiz.
Although the band's creator Robin Antin repeatedly assured fans that Nicole was there to stay, the "Don't Hold Your Breath" singer eventually left the group. Roughly a year after the supposedly new line-up was unveiled, an audition to look for more fresh faces to fill in the empty slot(s) was held.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary