Six Members of Newly-Reformed Pussycat Dolls Revealed in Picture
A first official picture which reveals new members from the reformed band The Pussycat Dolls has just hit the web. It features six curvaceous ladies wearing various skimpy outfits, striking provocative poses and giving sultry look at the camera.
Two of the confirmed members are Lauren Bennett and Vanessa Curry. The former is an ex-member of Paradiso Girl who is featured in LMFAO's latest No. 1 single "Party Rock Anthem". Meanwhile, the latter is a former Laker Girl.
Curry actually was introduced as one of the new replacements in May 2010 when Nicole Scherzinger was the only remaining PCD member left. Back then, she and Nicole joined "Fame" star Kherington Payne, "America's Best Dance Crew" alum Rino Nakasone-Razalan, and a former contestant of PCD's reality show Jamie Lee Ruiz.
Although the band's creator Robin Antin repeatedly assured fans that Nicole was there to stay, the "Don't Hold Your Breath" singer eventually left the group. Roughly a year after the supposedly new line-up was unveiled, an audition to look for more fresh faces to fill in the empty slot(s) was held.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip