Nicki Minaj Gets Into a Fight With Her Maid, Police Called
Young Money raptress Nicki Minaj has apparently let her temper get the best of her. On Thursday, October 27, the "Moment 4 Life" MC got involved in an altercation with her maid at her apartment which resulted in the Los Angeles Police Department being called out to mediate their dispute.
Offering a backstory of the fight, police told TMZ that Nicki fired the maid a couple weeks ago after the woman pissed her off by taking a photo of her out of the trash and asking her to sign it. When the maid came back to her apartment on Thursday, the 28-year-old ordered her to leave, but the woman refused to leave.
According to one inside source, the maid told Nicki that she would not be "treated like an animal". In her response, the "Super Bass" singer allegedly said, "I'll show you how to treat someone like an animal ... get the f**k out of my house!" Nicki's boyfriend then started pushing the maid with his body.
It was further reported that the physical altercation led to the maid's boss calling the police and filing a battery report. When the cops came, they asked the maid whether she wants to make a citizen's arrest, but she decided against it.
Although no one was taken into custody, it was suggested that Nicki made a mistake in identifying the maid. Multiple witnesses told TMZ that the woman was not the same maid the "Check It Out" raptress fired weeks earlier.
More Nicki Minaj News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked