Nicki Minaj Gets Into a Fight With Her Maid, Police Called
Young Money raptress Nicki Minaj has apparently let her temper get the best of her. On Thursday, October 27, the "Moment 4 Life" MC got involved in an altercation with her maid at her apartment which resulted in the Los Angeles Police Department being called out to mediate their dispute.
Offering a backstory of the fight, police told TMZ that Nicki fired the maid a couple weeks ago after the woman pissed her off by taking a photo of her out of the trash and asking her to sign it. When the maid came back to her apartment on Thursday, the 28-year-old ordered her to leave, but the woman refused to leave.
According to one inside source, the maid told Nicki that she would not be "treated like an animal". In her response, the "Super Bass" singer allegedly said, "I'll show you how to treat someone like an animal ... get the f**k out of my house!" Nicki's boyfriend then started pushing the maid with his body.
It was further reported that the physical altercation led to the maid's boss calling the police and filing a battery report. When the cops came, they asked the maid whether she wants to make a citizen's arrest, but she decided against it.
Although no one was taken into custody, it was suggested that Nicki made a mistake in identifying the maid. Multiple witnesses told TMZ that the woman was not the same maid the "Check It Out" raptress fired weeks earlier.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed