Joan Rivers Channels Suri Cruise in 'Fashion Police' Halloween Edition
Joan Rivers opts to look like a little girl for Halloween on E!'s "Fashion Police". The 78-year-old television personality has channeled her inner Suri Cruise when taping a Friday, October 28 episode of the weekly fashion program, rocking a short dress paired with a headband while holding a "Help Me" sign.
Joan's Suri is pictured being sandwiched between the standing banners that are modeled after Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Other "Fashion Police" co-hosts also dress as their own favorite celebrities, with Kelly Osbourne posing as Jennifer Lopez, George Kotsiopoulos suiting up to resemble Marc Anthony, and Giuliana Rancic going all out to impersonate Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams.
Suri is widely-known for her taste of stylish outfits. In early September, the 5-year-old fashionista made headlines when sporting a bright red lipstick during her day outing in Manhattan. The first daughter of celebrity couple Tom and Katie has also been spotted channeling her Halloween spirit earlier by dressing as a cute ladybug on the set of her father's movie.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video