Joan Rivers Channels Suri Cruise in 'Fashion Police' Halloween Edition
Joan Rivers opts to look like a little girl for Halloween on E!'s "Fashion Police". The 78-year-old television personality has channeled her inner Suri Cruise when taping a Friday, October 28 episode of the weekly fashion program, rocking a short dress paired with a headband while holding a "Help Me" sign.
Joan's Suri is pictured being sandwiched between the standing banners that are modeled after Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Other "Fashion Police" co-hosts also dress as their own favorite celebrities, with Kelly Osbourne posing as Jennifer Lopez, George Kotsiopoulos suiting up to resemble Marc Anthony, and Giuliana Rancic going all out to impersonate Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams.
Suri is widely-known for her taste of stylish outfits. In early September, the 5-year-old fashionista made headlines when sporting a bright red lipstick during her day outing in Manhattan. The first daughter of celebrity couple Tom and Katie has also been spotted channeling her Halloween spirit earlier by dressing as a cute ladybug on the set of her father's movie.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media