Joan Rivers Channels Suri Cruise in 'Fashion Police' Halloween Edition
Joan Rivers opts to look like a little girl for Halloween on E!'s "Fashion Police". The 78-year-old television personality has channeled her inner Suri Cruise when taping a Friday, October 28 episode of the weekly fashion program, rocking a short dress paired with a headband while holding a "Help Me" sign.
Joan's Suri is pictured being sandwiched between the standing banners that are modeled after Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Other "Fashion Police" co-hosts also dress as their own favorite celebrities, with Kelly Osbourne posing as Jennifer Lopez, George Kotsiopoulos suiting up to resemble Marc Anthony, and Giuliana Rancic going all out to impersonate Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams.
Suri is widely-known for her taste of stylish outfits. In early September, the 5-year-old fashionista made headlines when sporting a bright red lipstick during her day outing in Manhattan. The first daughter of celebrity couple Tom and Katie has also been spotted channeling her Halloween spirit earlier by dressing as a cute ladybug on the set of her father's movie.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts