Joan Rivers Channels Suri Cruise in 'Fashion Police' Halloween Edition
Joan Rivers opts to look like a little girl for Halloween on E!'s "Fashion Police". The 78-year-old television personality has channeled her inner Suri Cruise when taping a Friday, October 28 episode of the weekly fashion program, rocking a short dress paired with a headband while holding a "Help Me" sign.
Joan's Suri is pictured being sandwiched between the standing banners that are modeled after Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Other "Fashion Police" co-hosts also dress as their own favorite celebrities, with Kelly Osbourne posing as Jennifer Lopez, George Kotsiopoulos suiting up to resemble Marc Anthony, and Giuliana Rancic going all out to impersonate Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams.
Suri is widely-known for her taste of stylish outfits. In early September, the 5-year-old fashionista made headlines when sporting a bright red lipstick during her day outing in Manhattan. The first daughter of celebrity couple Tom and Katie has also been spotted channeling her Halloween spirit earlier by dressing as a cute ladybug on the set of her father's movie.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms