Joan Rivers Channels Suri Cruise in 'Fashion Police' Halloween Edition
Joan Rivers opts to look like a little girl for Halloween on E!'s "Fashion Police". The 78-year-old television personality has channeled her inner Suri Cruise when taping a Friday, October 28 episode of the weekly fashion program, rocking a short dress paired with a headband while holding a "Help Me" sign.
Joan's Suri is pictured being sandwiched between the standing banners that are modeled after Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Other "Fashion Police" co-hosts also dress as their own favorite celebrities, with Kelly Osbourne posing as Jennifer Lopez, George Kotsiopoulos suiting up to resemble Marc Anthony, and Giuliana Rancic going all out to impersonate Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams.
Suri is widely-known for her taste of stylish outfits. In early September, the 5-year-old fashionista made headlines when sporting a bright red lipstick during her day outing in Manhattan. The first daughter of celebrity couple Tom and Katie has also been spotted channeling her Halloween spirit earlier by dressing as a cute ladybug on the set of her father's movie.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris