First Look: Shia LaBeouf Dons Graduation Robe on 'Company You Keep' Set
Shia LaBeouf has been photographed wearing a graduation robe on the set of his latest movie "The Company You Keep". The 25-year-old actor was seen filming a scene at the University of British Columbia on Thursday, October 27 in Vancouver, Canada.
Donning a blue academic attire complete with a mortarboard, the Sam Witwicky of the "Transformers" film franchise was seen trying to adjust a yellow stole on his neck at one point. He was also spotted chatting with some crew.
In "The Company You Keep", which story is based on Neil Gordon's novel, Shia plays an ambitious young journalist who is hell-bent on making a name for himself. He discovers the true identity of a former Weather Underground militant named Jim Grant, who has been hunted by the FBI for over three decades.
Joining Shia in the cast ensemble is Robert Redford who plays Jim. In addition to starring in the movie, Robert also tackles the directorial duty. Brit Marling, Nick Nolte, Susan Sarandon, Chris Cooper and "America's Got Talent" alum Jackie Evancho are among those taking on the supporting roles.
The political action thriller is currently in production in Canada. It is expected to open in U.S. theaters sometime in 2013.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics