First Look: Shia LaBeouf Dons Graduation Robe on 'Company You Keep' Set
Shia LaBeouf has been photographed wearing a graduation robe on the set of his latest movie "The Company You Keep". The 25-year-old actor was seen filming a scene at the University of British Columbia on Thursday, October 27 in Vancouver, Canada.
Donning a blue academic attire complete with a mortarboard, the Sam Witwicky of the "Transformers" film franchise was seen trying to adjust a yellow stole on his neck at one point. He was also spotted chatting with some crew.
In "The Company You Keep", which story is based on Neil Gordon's novel, Shia plays an ambitious young journalist who is hell-bent on making a name for himself. He discovers the true identity of a former Weather Underground militant named Jim Grant, who has been hunted by the FBI for over three decades.
Joining Shia in the cast ensemble is Robert Redford who plays Jim. In addition to starring in the movie, Robert also tackles the directorial duty. Brit Marling, Nick Nolte, Susan Sarandon, Chris Cooper and "America's Got Talent" alum Jackie Evancho are among those taking on the supporting roles.
The political action thriller is currently in production in Canada. It is expected to open in U.S. theaters sometime in 2013.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?