Michael Lohan's Ex-Girlfriend Reacts to His Second Arrest in Two Days
Hours after Michael Lohan was taken back in police custody for allegedly contacting her, Kate Major shared a piece of her mind about her ex-boyfriend. In a statement released via TMZ, the former reporter for the Star tabloid said, "I am sick of being lied about by Michael Lohan Sr.'s false allegations about his continual physical and mental abuse toward me."
"Obviously the judge was correct when questioning if he could 'read.' He has no regard for the justice system," she continued. "He can beat up women but Mr. tough guy who slurred his words calling me 5 times after getting out of jail wasn't too tough by jumping off a 3rd floor balcony into a tree to try to flee from going back to the same jail he just got released from less than 12 hours ago. Maybe they have phonics books in jail!"
Michael was arrested twice in two days. His second arrest happened early Thursday, October 27 morning, less than 12 hours after he was released from a Tampa, Florida jail. According to Tampa police, the 51-year-old began phoning up Kate shortly after his release although he has been ordered not to have any contact with his ex-girlfriend.
Because Michael was violating the condition of his release, police headed to the hotel where he was staying. When they arrived, he tried to escape by jumping off his third story balcony. The police report mentioned after he fell 34 feet to the ground and into some wooden chairs, he "hid in some trees. His mouth was full of blood from where he bit his tongue."
Michael, who was first arrested on Tuesday, October 25 on domestic violence charges, was charged with violating a condition of his pretrial release and resisting arrest without violence. He has since been admitted to Tampa General Hospital to be treated for a possible foot injury.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group