'Glee' Clips: Blaine Covers 'Last Friday Night', Rory Befriends Finn
To tide fans over "Glee" November return, FOX has unleashed some sneak peeks to the upcoming episode, with one of them giving a look at Darren Criss' Blaine covering Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)". Almost all of the glee club kids enjoy the performance and even dance to the rendition, but Santana is seemingly not really into it.
Two other preview videos, meanwhile, focus on Damian McGinty's Rory Flanagan. The Irish exchange student is star struck when meeting Finn, whom he has seen in YouTube videos featuring the quarterback of McKinley High's football team kissing Rachel during Nationals. Admitting that he is a big fan of Finn, the newcomer asks if they could be friends.
Finn later introduces Rory to his friends in the New Directions as seen in the other sneak peek. Quinn initially doubts if he can sing, but when he shows off his vocal, he will wow them, including Rachel. However, as it has been reported before, Kurt is not happy about the arrival of this new boy.
Blaine's cover of "Last Friday Night" and Damian's debut can be seen in "Pot O' Gold" which will air Tuesday, November 1 at 8/7c on FOX.
In an advance spoiler, TVLine has learned that there will be a new love triangle on "Glee" involving Beiste, Sue and a football recruiter character played by Eric Bruskotter. "In Episode 7, we find out that Bieste's new man is Sue's booty call. The two ladies end up fighting for him. Not sure yet who wins," so an insider reveals.
"Glee" clip "Last Friday Night":
"Glee" clip "Rory Gets to Know Finn":
"Glee" sneak peek "Damian McGinty":
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March