'Breaking Dawn I' Character Trailer Highlights Furious Jacob Black
A character trailer for Jacob Black in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" has been made available for viewing pleasure. The new promo video opens as Jacob shares a last dance with his longtime friend Bella Swan. It then shows the moment when he gets ready to protect Bella who is targeted by his wolf pack. "If you kill her, you kill me," he tells his colony when they try to attack her.
The first part of the fourth and final installment of the "Twilight Saga" series follows newlywed Edward and Bella who must face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies. They are set for an all-out battle against the Volturi, a fearsome council of vampire leaders.
Taylor Lautner is back to reprise his role as the hot-headed Jacob. Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are returning to play Bella and Edward Cullen respectively. The highly anticipated movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 18, while its follow-up "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will be released on November 16, 2012.
Before "Breaking Dawn I" opens in cinemas, Lautner, Stewart and Pattinson are set to attend an imprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theater on November 3 as a part of the film's promotional tour. During the event, the famous "Twilight" trio will have their handprints and footprints immortalized.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart