Frances Bean Cobain Likely to Be Engaged to Rocker Boyfriend
Words have been running wild that Frances Bean Cobain is engaged to her rocker boyfriend, Isaiah Silva. On Thursday, October 27, PEOPLE reported that an unnamed source confirmed that the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love is indeed betrothed to The Rambles frontman.
19-year-old Frances and her boyfriend generated engagement buzz when they changed their relationship status on Facebook to engaged a few weeks ago. According to the OC Weekly, the couple, who have been dating for more than a year, use fake names for their pages. She goes by Frances Rachel Leigh Cook, while he uses Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack.
Although both changed back their statuses in a matter of hours, they still posted comments that allude to their possible engagement. After Isaiah called himself "a lucky man" on her page, Frances commented, "Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world."
Isaiah gave a more obvious hint on his engagement to Frances in another posting. "Haha I do what I can. And by do what I can I mean not shower and steal cloths from my fiance and the good will," so he wrote when commenting a friend's photo.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies