Frances Bean Cobain Likely to Be Engaged to Rocker Boyfriend
Words have been running wild that Frances Bean Cobain is engaged to her rocker boyfriend, Isaiah Silva. On Thursday, October 27, PEOPLE reported that an unnamed source confirmed that the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love is indeed betrothed to The Rambles frontman.
19-year-old Frances and her boyfriend generated engagement buzz when they changed their relationship status on Facebook to engaged a few weeks ago. According to the OC Weekly, the couple, who have been dating for more than a year, use fake names for their pages. She goes by Frances Rachel Leigh Cook, while he uses Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack.
Although both changed back their statuses in a matter of hours, they still posted comments that allude to their possible engagement. After Isaiah called himself "a lucky man" on her page, Frances commented, "Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world."
Isaiah gave a more obvious hint on his engagement to Frances in another posting. "Haha I do what I can. And by do what I can I mean not shower and steal cloths from my fiance and the good will," so he wrote when commenting a friend's photo.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3