Frances Bean Cobain Likely to Be Engaged to Rocker Boyfriend
Words have been running wild that Frances Bean Cobain is engaged to her rocker boyfriend, Isaiah Silva. On Thursday, October 27, PEOPLE reported that an unnamed source confirmed that the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love is indeed betrothed to The Rambles frontman.
19-year-old Frances and her boyfriend generated engagement buzz when they changed their relationship status on Facebook to engaged a few weeks ago. According to the OC Weekly, the couple, who have been dating for more than a year, use fake names for their pages. She goes by Frances Rachel Leigh Cook, while he uses Isaiah David Berkowitz-Cusack.
Although both changed back their statuses in a matter of hours, they still posted comments that allude to their possible engagement. After Isaiah called himself "a lucky man" on her page, Frances commented, "Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world."
Isaiah gave a more obvious hint on his engagement to Frances in another posting. "Haha I do what I can. And by do what I can I mean not shower and steal cloths from my fiance and the good will," so he wrote when commenting a friend's photo.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck