Marie Osmond: I Didn't Realize I Have a Bad Case of Bronchitis
Marie Osmond has been diagnosed with a bad case of bronchitis. The "Paper Roses" hitmaker herself revealed that she didn't realize she has lung problem until her voice started to give out during a section of Donny & Marie's variety show at the Flamingo Las Vegas on Wednesday, October 26 night.
"So the allergies went into a bronchitis," the younger sister of Donny Osmond explained about her condition to her Twitter followers on Thursday, October 27. In the same tweet, she noted, "Didn't realize it until I went to hit the high notes last night on stage. Pie Jesu was kinda P-U."
Earlier Thursday, Marie's spokesman Greg Sperry told the Las Vegas Sun that the 52-year-old was rushed to the hospital after she finished her Wednesday night performance because of concerns about her vocal cords. After a series of X-rays and tests at St. Rose Dominican Hospital Sienna Campus Emergency Room, the singer was cleared to perform again on Thursday night.
Marie herself has also tweeted about her plans to return to the stage on Thursday. "Getting ready to go to the show," so she wrote on her Twitter account. "Big doll event tonight. Nothing could make me miss this. ;)" Greg did note, however, that some numbers might be cut or shortened to give Marie's voice some rest.
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced