'Vampire Diaries' 3.08: Rebekah Gets Violent to Elena
Things are getting intense between Elena and Rebekah next week on "The Vampire Diaries". The two engage in a mean-girl power struggle, leading Rebekah to yell at Elena, choke her and push her to the wall.
At another time, Elena teams up with Bonnie to help Alaric decipher the meaning behind his recent discovery involving the original vampire family. Meanwhile, Rebekah will finally reveal some of her family's ancient secrets and the violent past she shares with Klaus and Elijah.
Also in "Ordinary People" that will air Thursday, November 3 at 8/7c on The CW, Damon tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with Stefan, and they're both surprised by an unlikely ally. The episode will also feature for the first time Klaus' mother Esther, played by Alice Evans, in a 1,000-year flashback.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back