'Vampire Diaries' 3.08: Rebekah Gets Violent to Elena
Things are getting intense between Elena and Rebekah next week on "The Vampire Diaries". The two engage in a mean-girl power struggle, leading Rebekah to yell at Elena, choke her and push her to the wall.
At another time, Elena teams up with Bonnie to help Alaric decipher the meaning behind his recent discovery involving the original vampire family. Meanwhile, Rebekah will finally reveal some of her family's ancient secrets and the violent past she shares with Klaus and Elijah.
Also in "Ordinary People" that will air Thursday, November 3 at 8/7c on The CW, Damon tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with Stefan, and they're both surprised by an unlikely ally. The episode will also feature for the first time Klaus' mother Esther, played by Alice Evans, in a 1,000-year flashback.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support