'Vampire Diaries' 3.08: Rebekah Gets Violent to Elena
Things are getting intense between Elena and Rebekah next week on "The Vampire Diaries". The two engage in a mean-girl power struggle, leading Rebekah to yell at Elena, choke her and push her to the wall.
At another time, Elena teams up with Bonnie to help Alaric decipher the meaning behind his recent discovery involving the original vampire family. Meanwhile, Rebekah will finally reveal some of her family's ancient secrets and the violent past she shares with Klaus and Elijah.
Also in "Ordinary People" that will air Thursday, November 3 at 8/7c on The CW, Damon tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with Stefan, and they're both surprised by an unlikely ally. The episode will also feature for the first time Klaus' mother Esther, played by Alice Evans, in a 1,000-year flashback.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic