'Vampire Diaries' 3.08: Rebekah Gets Violent to Elena
Things are getting intense between Elena and Rebekah next week on "The Vampire Diaries". The two engage in a mean-girl power struggle, leading Rebekah to yell at Elena, choke her and push her to the wall.
At another time, Elena teams up with Bonnie to help Alaric decipher the meaning behind his recent discovery involving the original vampire family. Meanwhile, Rebekah will finally reveal some of her family's ancient secrets and the violent past she shares with Klaus and Elijah.
Also in "Ordinary People" that will air Thursday, November 3 at 8/7c on The CW, Damon tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with Stefan, and they're both surprised by an unlikely ally. The episode will also feature for the first time Klaus' mother Esther, played by Alice Evans, in a 1,000-year flashback.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free