'Vampire Diaries' 3.08: Rebekah Gets Violent to Elena
Things are getting intense between Elena and Rebekah next week on "The Vampire Diaries". The two engage in a mean-girl power struggle, leading Rebekah to yell at Elena, choke her and push her to the wall.
At another time, Elena teams up with Bonnie to help Alaric decipher the meaning behind his recent discovery involving the original vampire family. Meanwhile, Rebekah will finally reveal some of her family's ancient secrets and the violent past she shares with Klaus and Elijah.
Also in "Ordinary People" that will air Thursday, November 3 at 8/7c on The CW, Damon tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with Stefan, and they're both surprised by an unlikely ally. The episode will also feature for the first time Klaus' mother Esther, played by Alice Evans, in a 1,000-year flashback.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6