Tom Cruise Goes Death-Defying in New 'Mission: Impossible 4' Featurette
Tom Cruise fearlessly climbs up the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa, without using any body double in "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol". The stunt has been teased in a new featurette for the upcoming film that gives a look at the scene set in Dubai.
In the video, 49-year-old Tom is seen dangling off the skyscraper which height is not less than 2,723 feet. He is also seen bravely running up, down and sideways on the exterior of the building. "This is just another day at work on 'Mission: Impossible'," so director Brad Bird says in the video.
Scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 21, "Mission Impossible 4" is set at the time when the IMF is shut down as it is implicated in a global terrorist bombing plot. Tom's Ethan Hunt and his "Ghost Protocol" team must go undercover to clear their organization's name. They have to do the mission with no help, no contact and off the grid.
Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Simon Pegg and Josh Holloway also support the movie. In addition to reprising his role as Ethan, Tom also serves as the producer along with Paula Wagner as well as "Super 8" director J.J. Abrams.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed