'Biggest Loser' Winner Olivia Ward to Shop for Bathing Suit After Skin Surgery
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
One winner of "The Biggest Loser" has gone under the knife to remove excess skin and soft tissue and is looking forward to showing off her more toned body. A couple of days after she had a tummy tuck, Olivia Ward opened up to Access Hollywood, "I feel like after this, I have to go find a bathing suit somewhere for sure."
On how she felt after the procedure, the opera singer admitted, "I feel really good. I was really surprised. I thought I would be in so much pain. Obviously, I'm uncomfortable, but it's not excruciating pain... My abdominal wall is sore." Of the four hours of surgery itself, she said, "It was like I went to sleep and woke up. It was great."
Olivia, who dropped 129 pounds on season 11 of the weight loss competition show, had the procedure last Monday, October 24. "A little announcement: I had skin surgery on Monday! I'm feeling good," she shared on Twitter on Wednesday, October 26, "and @accesshollywood covered the whole thing. :)"
Through the social networking site, the reality star also explained to her followers why she openly spoke about having the procedure. "I wanted to be open about the surgery...don't want to hide anything from you guys! xo," so she wrote. She followed it up with a video of her giving an update on her condition after the surgery.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift