'Biggest Loser' Winner Olivia Ward to Shop for Bathing Suit After Skin Surgery
One winner of "The Biggest Loser" has gone under the knife to remove excess skin and soft tissue and is looking forward to showing off her more toned body. A couple of days after she had a tummy tuck, Olivia Ward opened up to Access Hollywood, "I feel like after this, I have to go find a bathing suit somewhere for sure."
On how she felt after the procedure, the opera singer admitted, "I feel really good. I was really surprised. I thought I would be in so much pain. Obviously, I'm uncomfortable, but it's not excruciating pain... My abdominal wall is sore." Of the four hours of surgery itself, she said, "It was like I went to sleep and woke up. It was great."
Olivia, who dropped 129 pounds on season 11 of the weight loss competition show, had the procedure last Monday, October 24. "A little announcement: I had skin surgery on Monday! I'm feeling good," she shared on Twitter on Wednesday, October 26, "and @accesshollywood covered the whole thing. :)"
Through the social networking site, the reality star also explained to her followers why she openly spoke about having the procedure. "I wanted to be open about the surgery...don't want to hide anything from you guys! xo," so she wrote. She followed it up with a video of her giving an update on her condition after the surgery.
More The Biggest Loser News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'