Anne Hathaway to Take Double Duty in Female-Driven Thriller 'Puzzler'
Anne Hathaway has added one more movie project on her list. After nabbing a coveted role in "Les Miserables", the 28-year-old actress is set to expand her career, not only as an actress but also as a producer. She has sealed a deal to star in and produce an upcoming thriller called "Puzzler" for Paramount Pictures.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Puzzler" is described as a "female-driven, paranoid thriller in the vein of 'Three Days of the Condor'." The screenplay will be written by Karl Gajdusek, who penned the script for Nicolas Cage and Nicole Kidman's recent thriller "Trespass".
This will be the first time Hathaway serves as a producer. Joining her as the producers in the project are Adam Schulman, Sarah Perlman as well as Stefan Sonnenfeld, who signed a first-look deal with Paramount.
Apart from the project, Hathaway will be seen as Catwoman in highly anticipated Batman reboot "The Dark Knight Rises", which will be released in summer 2012. Recently, she has secured a coveted role of Fentine in Tom Hooper's Broadway-adapted film "Les Miserables", which also stars Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3