Anne Hathaway to Take Double Duty in Female-Driven Thriller 'Puzzler'
Anne Hathaway has added one more movie project on her list. After nabbing a coveted role in "Les Miserables", the 28-year-old actress is set to expand her career, not only as an actress but also as a producer. She has sealed a deal to star in and produce an upcoming thriller called "Puzzler" for Paramount Pictures.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Puzzler" is described as a "female-driven, paranoid thriller in the vein of 'Three Days of the Condor'." The screenplay will be written by Karl Gajdusek, who penned the script for Nicolas Cage and Nicole Kidman's recent thriller "Trespass".
This will be the first time Hathaway serves as a producer. Joining her as the producers in the project are Adam Schulman, Sarah Perlman as well as Stefan Sonnenfeld, who signed a first-look deal with Paramount.
Apart from the project, Hathaway will be seen as Catwoman in highly anticipated Batman reboot "The Dark Knight Rises", which will be released in summer 2012. Recently, she has secured a coveted role of Fentine in Tom Hooper's Broadway-adapted film "Les Miserables", which also stars Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake