Kody Brown of 'Sister Wives' Welcomes Baby No. 17
A baby boy has been added to the "Sister Wives" family. Kody Brown, the star of the controversial TLC reality show, welcomed his 17th child on Wednesday, October 26 morning when his fourth wife, Robyn, gave birth to their first child together at 2:02 A.M. at their home in Las Vegas.
Announcing the birth of baby Solomon, who weighed in at 9 lbs., 10.5 oz., and is 22 inches long, was the 43-year-old practicing polygamist himself. To PEOPLE, he said, "He's perfect and we couldn't be happier. We are so thrilled." Also sharing news of the baby's arrival was one of his other children, Aspyn. The 16-year-old tweeted, "Solomon is born!! Finally."
Kody married 33-year-old Robyn in 2010 and has their wedding featured during the season finale of "Sister Wives". With his three other wives, Meri, Janelle and Christine, he has 13 children, whose age ranges from 1 to 17. Robyn, in the meantime, has three children from a previous marriage.
The fundamentalist Mormon family recently moved to Nevada from Utah after police launched an investigation against Kody for felony bigamy last year. They are currently residing in four separate homes in Las Vegas. In July this year, they filed a federal lawsuit challenging the polygamy law in Utah.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up