Kody Brown of 'Sister Wives' Welcomes Baby No. 17
A baby boy has been added to the "Sister Wives" family. Kody Brown, the star of the controversial TLC reality show, welcomed his 17th child on Wednesday, October 26 morning when his fourth wife, Robyn, gave birth to their first child together at 2:02 A.M. at their home in Las Vegas.
Announcing the birth of baby Solomon, who weighed in at 9 lbs., 10.5 oz., and is 22 inches long, was the 43-year-old practicing polygamist himself. To PEOPLE, he said, "He's perfect and we couldn't be happier. We are so thrilled." Also sharing news of the baby's arrival was one of his other children, Aspyn. The 16-year-old tweeted, "Solomon is born!! Finally."
Kody married 33-year-old Robyn in 2010 and has their wedding featured during the season finale of "Sister Wives". With his three other wives, Meri, Janelle and Christine, he has 13 children, whose age ranges from 1 to 17. Robyn, in the meantime, has three children from a previous marriage.
The fundamentalist Mormon family recently moved to Nevada from Utah after police launched an investigation against Kody for felony bigamy last year. They are currently residing in four separate homes in Las Vegas. In July this year, they filed a federal lawsuit challenging the polygamy law in Utah.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris