Report: Kim Kardashian's Husband Begs Her Not to Leave Him
Rumors of separation still refuse to leave Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries alone. In its latest issue, OK! Magazine features a cover story suggesting that Kim's husband of two months, Kris, has been begging the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star not to leave him.
A source said that after the newlyweds reportedly had a fight on October 4, the New Jersey Nets player "apologized to Kim over and over again." The source further claimed, "He admitted he was totally in the wrong and actually said, 'Don't leave me.' It was pretty desperate, but then again, he needed to say something dramatic to make her realize he was serious."
Having pointed out that the couple didn't hold hand at Kim's 31st birthday dinner on October 21, OK! additionally claimed that Kris feels Kim's pressure on him to improve his attitude and lifestyle. "I used to clean up all of his stuff, but now I am like, 'Okay, you have got to get it together. You really have to pick up after yourself now,' " Kim said at her birthday party the next night.
Accordingly, friends of the couple worry that the newlyweds won't last. One so-called family friend told the magazine, "Kris is so different than the Kardashians. I don't know what will happen. Kim may eventually realize that she rushed too soon into this marriage."
Kim's best friend Brittny Gastineau, however, begged to differ. Responding to the rumors about the reality star's marriage, she told X17 Online, "Kim will be fine. Everyone just needs to back off and let them enjoy their time together as newlyweds. Magazines are always looking for drama. That's how they sell magazines."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC