Chaz Bono's One-Hour Special to Premiere on OWN in November
Chaz Bono's "Dancing with the Stars" gig ended when he was voted off last Monday, October 24, but he will soon grace the small screen again via OWN's one-hour special. Titled "Being Chaz", the show will be premiered on Oprah Winfrey's network Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M.
The one-hour special revolves around Chaz and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, after his transition from a woman to a man. It additionally addresses the drama and controversy regarding his casting on "DWTS" as he prepares his debut on the dancing competition show.
Previously, OWN has aired Emmy-nominated documentary, "Becoming Chaz", which focuses on his gender transition. The feature film was debuted on the network in May after it was premiered at 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Following "Being Chaz" premiere, OWN will air "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" at 9 P.M. It revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision as puberty hits that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris