Chaz Bono's One-Hour Special to Premiere on OWN in November
Chaz Bono's "Dancing with the Stars" gig ended when he was voted off last Monday, October 24, but he will soon grace the small screen again via OWN's one-hour special. Titled "Being Chaz", the show will be premiered on Oprah Winfrey's network Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M.
The one-hour special revolves around Chaz and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, after his transition from a woman to a man. It additionally addresses the drama and controversy regarding his casting on "DWTS" as he prepares his debut on the dancing competition show.
Previously, OWN has aired Emmy-nominated documentary, "Becoming Chaz", which focuses on his gender transition. The feature film was debuted on the network in May after it was premiered at 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Following "Being Chaz" premiere, OWN will air "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" at 9 P.M. It revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision as puberty hits that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'