Chaz Bono's One-Hour Special to Premiere on OWN in November
Chaz Bono's "Dancing with the Stars" gig ended when he was voted off last Monday, October 24, but he will soon grace the small screen again via OWN's one-hour special. Titled "Being Chaz", the show will be premiered on Oprah Winfrey's network Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M.
The one-hour special revolves around Chaz and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, after his transition from a woman to a man. It additionally addresses the drama and controversy regarding his casting on "DWTS" as he prepares his debut on the dancing competition show.
Previously, OWN has aired Emmy-nominated documentary, "Becoming Chaz", which focuses on his gender transition. The feature film was debuted on the network in May after it was premiered at 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Following "Being Chaz" premiere, OWN will air "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" at 9 P.M. It revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision as puberty hits that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger