Chaz Bono's One-Hour Special to Premiere on OWN in November
Chaz Bono's "Dancing with the Stars" gig ended when he was voted off last Monday, October 24, but he will soon grace the small screen again via OWN's one-hour special. Titled "Being Chaz", the show will be premiered on Oprah Winfrey's network Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M.
The one-hour special revolves around Chaz and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, after his transition from a woman to a man. It additionally addresses the drama and controversy regarding his casting on "DWTS" as he prepares his debut on the dancing competition show.
Previously, OWN has aired Emmy-nominated documentary, "Becoming Chaz", which focuses on his gender transition. The feature film was debuted on the network in May after it was premiered at 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Following "Being Chaz" premiere, OWN will air "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" at 9 P.M. It revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision as puberty hits that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off