Chaz Bono's One-Hour Special to Premiere on OWN in November
Chaz Bono's "Dancing with the Stars" gig ended when he was voted off last Monday, October 24, but he will soon grace the small screen again via OWN's one-hour special. Titled "Being Chaz", the show will be premiered on Oprah Winfrey's network Sunday, November 27 at 8 P.M.
The one-hour special revolves around Chaz and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, after his transition from a woman to a man. It additionally addresses the drama and controversy regarding his casting on "DWTS" as he prepares his debut on the dancing competition show.
Previously, OWN has aired Emmy-nominated documentary, "Becoming Chaz", which focuses on his gender transition. The feature film was debuted on the network in May after it was premiered at 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Following "Being Chaz" premiere, OWN will air "I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition" at 9 P.M. It revolves around Jazz, who is facing a big life decision as puberty hits that will affect the 11-year-old's gender identity.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money