Jesse St. James Back on 'Glee' as Vocal Adrenaline's Coach
Jonathan Groff will reprise his role as Jesse St. James on "Glee", but not without a twist. After he was seen assisting Will Schuester in preparing New Directions for Nationals last season, the former lead singer of Vocal Adrenaline will once again face off McKinly High's glee club in the upcoming Nationals.
Creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy has revealed that Jesse will return as the coach of New Directions' rival choir Vocal Adrenaline. He will appear in four episodes leading to the Nationals and share stories with "The Glee Project" runner-up Alex Newell.
Sharing details about Alex's character, Ryan gushed that he is "going to be the love child of Kurt and Mercedes and will turn to them for much advice." As for Samuel Larson who is tied in the first place with Damian McGinty on the reality show, Ryan said, "Sam is probably going to come in around episode ten or eleven, probably after the Christmas break."
Meanwhile, Lindsay Pearce who has earlier made appearance on the FOX musical drama will guest star in another episode. "Lindsay's coming back in episode eight," Ryan further spilled the beans. "She's sort of the Rachel of her school and she's so amazing. She will be competing against our groups."
"Glee" has recently taped its 300th musical number which features a mash-up of Adele's song. Performing the number is McKinley's other glee club which is led by Idina Menzel's Shelby Corcoran.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'