Bruce Willis to Be a Father for the Fourth Time at 56
Bruce Willis is preparing himself to be back on diaper duty once again. The John McClane of the "Die Hard" series has through his representative announced that he and his second wife, Emma Heming, are expecting their first child together.
In a statement released to the press, Bruce's rep said that the couple, who tied the knot in the Turks and Caicos Islands in March 2009, "are overjoyed with this news and they look forward to welcoming this newest addition into their family." The pair's bundle of joy is due early in 2012.
It will be the fourth child for 56-year-old Bruce. From his previous marriage to actress Demi Moore, the actor who will reprise his role as Mr. Church in "The Expendables II" has three daughters, 23-year-old Rumer Willis, 20-year-old Scout Willis and 17-year-old Tallulah Willis.
Back in 2009, the star of "The Sixth Sense" talked about the possibility of him expanding his brood. "It's been suggested we begin breeding immediately," he said at the time. "[But we're taking it] just a day at a time. Really slowly."
Bruce's baby news came amid speculations that his ex-wife's marriage to Ashton Kutcher is on the rock. "Two and a Half Men" star Ashton has been accused of sleeping with Sara Leal in his San Diego hotel room on the weekend of the couple's sixth wedding anniversary.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video