Bruce Willis to Be a Father for the Fourth Time at 56
Bruce Willis is preparing himself to be back on diaper duty once again. The John McClane of the "Die Hard" series has through his representative announced that he and his second wife, Emma Heming, are expecting their first child together.
In a statement released to the press, Bruce's rep said that the couple, who tied the knot in the Turks and Caicos Islands in March 2009, "are overjoyed with this news and they look forward to welcoming this newest addition into their family." The pair's bundle of joy is due early in 2012.
It will be the fourth child for 56-year-old Bruce. From his previous marriage to actress Demi Moore, the actor who will reprise his role as Mr. Church in "The Expendables II" has three daughters, 23-year-old Rumer Willis, 20-year-old Scout Willis and 17-year-old Tallulah Willis.
Back in 2009, the star of "The Sixth Sense" talked about the possibility of him expanding his brood. "It's been suggested we begin breeding immediately," he said at the time. "[But we're taking it] just a day at a time. Really slowly."
Bruce's baby news came amid speculations that his ex-wife's marriage to Ashton Kutcher is on the rock. "Two and a Half Men" star Ashton has been accused of sleeping with Sara Leal in his San Diego hotel room on the weekend of the couple's sixth wedding anniversary.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion