Video Premiere: J. Cole's 'Lost Ones'
J. Cole impregnates his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Lost Ones". They are seen getting into a heated argument when he tells her that he's not ready to be a father. "Think about it baby me and you we still kids ourself," he raps.
"How we gon raise a kid by ourself?/ Handle biz by ourself/ A n***a barely over 20, where the hell we gon live?/ Where am I gon get that money/ I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world/ When I aint got s**t to give 'em."
The song is taken from Cole's No. 1 debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story". Its music video was shot "with just a Dollar and a Dream" in 2008 before he got a record deal. He states, "3 years later, watching it still gives me the same emotions."
More J. Cole News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board