Video Premiere: J. Cole's 'Lost Ones'
J. Cole impregnates his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Lost Ones". They are seen getting into a heated argument when he tells her that he's not ready to be a father. "Think about it baby me and you we still kids ourself," he raps.
"How we gon raise a kid by ourself?/ Handle biz by ourself/ A n***a barely over 20, where the hell we gon live?/ Where am I gon get that money/ I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world/ When I aint got s**t to give 'em."
The song is taken from Cole's No. 1 debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story". Its music video was shot "with just a Dollar and a Dream" in 2008 before he got a record deal. He states, "3 years later, watching it still gives me the same emotions."
J. Cole's "Lost Ones" music video
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly