Video Premiere: J. Cole's 'Lost Ones'
J. Cole impregnates his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Lost Ones". They are seen getting into a heated argument when he tells her that he's not ready to be a father. "Think about it baby me and you we still kids ourself," he raps.
"How we gon raise a kid by ourself?/ Handle biz by ourself/ A n***a barely over 20, where the hell we gon live?/ Where am I gon get that money/ I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world/ When I aint got s**t to give 'em."
The song is taken from Cole's No. 1 debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story". Its music video was shot "with just a Dollar and a Dream" in 2008 before he got a record deal. He states, "3 years later, watching it still gives me the same emotions."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support