Video Premiere: J. Cole's 'Lost Ones'
J. Cole impregnates his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Lost Ones". They are seen getting into a heated argument when he tells her that he's not ready to be a father. "Think about it baby me and you we still kids ourself," he raps.
"How we gon raise a kid by ourself?/ Handle biz by ourself/ A n***a barely over 20, where the hell we gon live?/ Where am I gon get that money/ I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world/ When I aint got s**t to give 'em."
The song is taken from Cole's No. 1 debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story". Its music video was shot "with just a Dollar and a Dream" in 2008 before he got a record deal. He states, "3 years later, watching it still gives me the same emotions."
J. Cole's "Lost Ones" music video
More J. Cole News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!