Video Premiere: J. Cole's 'Lost Ones'
J. Cole impregnates his girlfriend in a music video for his single "Lost Ones". They are seen getting into a heated argument when he tells her that he's not ready to be a father. "Think about it baby me and you we still kids ourself," he raps.
"How we gon raise a kid by ourself?/ Handle biz by ourself/ A n***a barely over 20, where the hell we gon live?/ Where am I gon get that money/ I refuse to bring my boy or my girl in this world/ When I aint got s**t to give 'em."
The song is taken from Cole's No. 1 debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story". Its music video was shot "with just a Dollar and a Dream" in 2008 before he got a record deal. He states, "3 years later, watching it still gives me the same emotions."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake