Kaley Cuoco of 'The Big Bang Theory' Is Engaged
Wedding bells are ringing for Kaley Cuoco. The actress famous for her portrayal of Penny on CBS' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" is engaged to marry her addiction specialist boyfriend, Josh "Lazie" Resnik. Her representative told PEOPLE, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home."
The rep added that Kaley and her fiance "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding," but haven't set a wedding date just yet. The 25-year-old beauty herself has taken to Twitter to thank friends and fans for the well wishes. One of her tweets read, "Thanks to everyone's well wishes! So sweet and means a lot to us! #ecstatic."
Kaley's engagement came months after she joked about getting married. Flashing a sparkler on her wedding finger on the red carpet at the Golden Globes in January, the former girlfriend of Johnny Galecki gushed at the time, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to - Chopard, the jewelry designer."
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch