Kaley Cuoco of 'The Big Bang Theory' Is Engaged
Wedding bells are ringing for Kaley Cuoco. The actress famous for her portrayal of Penny on CBS' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" is engaged to marry her addiction specialist boyfriend, Josh "Lazie" Resnik. Her representative told PEOPLE, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home."
The rep added that Kaley and her fiance "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding," but haven't set a wedding date just yet. The 25-year-old beauty herself has taken to Twitter to thank friends and fans for the well wishes. One of her tweets read, "Thanks to everyone's well wishes! So sweet and means a lot to us! #ecstatic."
Kaley's engagement came months after she joked about getting married. Flashing a sparkler on her wedding finger on the red carpet at the Golden Globes in January, the former girlfriend of Johnny Galecki gushed at the time, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to - Chopard, the jewelry designer."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'