Kaley Cuoco of 'The Big Bang Theory' Is Engaged
Wedding bells are ringing for Kaley Cuoco. The actress famous for her portrayal of Penny on CBS' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" is engaged to marry her addiction specialist boyfriend, Josh "Lazie" Resnik. Her representative told PEOPLE, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home."
The rep added that Kaley and her fiance "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding," but haven't set a wedding date just yet. The 25-year-old beauty herself has taken to Twitter to thank friends and fans for the well wishes. One of her tweets read, "Thanks to everyone's well wishes! So sweet and means a lot to us! #ecstatic."
Kaley's engagement came months after she joked about getting married. Flashing a sparkler on her wedding finger on the red carpet at the Golden Globes in January, the former girlfriend of Johnny Galecki gushed at the time, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to - Chopard, the jewelry designer."
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer