Kaley Cuoco of 'The Big Bang Theory' Is Engaged
Wedding bells are ringing for Kaley Cuoco. The actress famous for her portrayal of Penny on CBS' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" is engaged to marry her addiction specialist boyfriend, Josh "Lazie" Resnik. Her representative told PEOPLE, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home."
The rep added that Kaley and her fiance "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding," but haven't set a wedding date just yet. The 25-year-old beauty herself has taken to Twitter to thank friends and fans for the well wishes. One of her tweets read, "Thanks to everyone's well wishes! So sweet and means a lot to us! #ecstatic."
Kaley's engagement came months after she joked about getting married. Flashing a sparkler on her wedding finger on the red carpet at the Golden Globes in January, the former girlfriend of Johnny Galecki gushed at the time, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to - Chopard, the jewelry designer."
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens