Kaley Cuoco of 'The Big Bang Theory' Is Engaged
Wedding bells are ringing for Kaley Cuoco. The actress famous for her portrayal of Penny on CBS' sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" is engaged to marry her addiction specialist boyfriend, Josh "Lazie" Resnik. Her representative told PEOPLE, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home."
The rep added that Kaley and her fiance "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding," but haven't set a wedding date just yet. The 25-year-old beauty herself has taken to Twitter to thank friends and fans for the well wishes. One of her tweets read, "Thanks to everyone's well wishes! So sweet and means a lot to us! #ecstatic."
Kaley's engagement came months after she joked about getting married. Flashing a sparkler on her wedding finger on the red carpet at the Golden Globes in January, the former girlfriend of Johnny Galecki gushed at the time, "I'd like you to know who I'm engaged to - Chopard, the jewelry designer."
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges