LMFAO Respond to 'Party Rock Anthem' Halloween House Light Show
LMFAO have seen the new viral hit Halloween house light show which features their No. 1 single "Party Rock Anthem", and they are impressed with it. "It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life!" Redfoo told THR. "I can't wait to see what he does with 'Sexy and I Know It'."
The light show has been an annual tradition for its creator Kevin Judd, and this year he uses the LMFAO song. The video has gone viral since Friday, October 21, and garnered 1.3 million views by Tuesday night. It features a suburban house in Riverside, CA which is decorated with various lights and put into display with the synchronized music.
"4 singing pumpkin faces, tombstones, hand carved pumpkins, strobes, floods and thousands of lights. Most all lights have been changed from incandescent to RGB LED so power consumption is a lot less than previous years," so read a message attached to the video.
Talking about the responses he got from the viewers, Judd said, "It's overwhelming." He added, "I'm getting emails from Australia and all over Europe." Despite creating such an impressive light show, he is not a professional lighting man. "It's just a hobby," he stated.
Explaining why he picked "Party Rock Anthem" this year, Judd said, "My wife picked the song. I always like to throw in one or two non-Halloween songs. It kind of fit because ["Party Rock Anthem"] has multiple singers... It's not my typical music, but I don't hate the song. My kids like it."
Last year, Judd did a "Thriller" light show.
"Party Rock Anthem":
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake