LMFAO Respond to 'Party Rock Anthem' Halloween House Light Show
LMFAO have seen the new viral hit Halloween house light show which features their No. 1 single "Party Rock Anthem", and they are impressed with it. "It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life!" Redfoo told THR. "I can't wait to see what he does with 'Sexy and I Know It'."
The light show has been an annual tradition for its creator Kevin Judd, and this year he uses the LMFAO song. The video has gone viral since Friday, October 21, and garnered 1.3 million views by Tuesday night. It features a suburban house in Riverside, CA which is decorated with various lights and put into display with the synchronized music.
"4 singing pumpkin faces, tombstones, hand carved pumpkins, strobes, floods and thousands of lights. Most all lights have been changed from incandescent to RGB LED so power consumption is a lot less than previous years," so read a message attached to the video.
Talking about the responses he got from the viewers, Judd said, "It's overwhelming." He added, "I'm getting emails from Australia and all over Europe." Despite creating such an impressive light show, he is not a professional lighting man. "It's just a hobby," he stated.
Explaining why he picked "Party Rock Anthem" this year, Judd said, "My wife picked the song. I always like to throw in one or two non-Halloween songs. It kind of fit because ["Party Rock Anthem"] has multiple singers... It's not my typical music, but I don't hate the song. My kids like it."
Last year, Judd did a "Thriller" light show.
"Party Rock Anthem":
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'