Robert Pattinson: Marriage Is Scary in Some Ways
Robert Pattinson has revealed his true thoughts on marriage. When asked if filming Edward and Bella's wedding scene for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" made him think about getting married, the 25-year-old heartthrob admitted that marriage is scary in some ways.
The British actor was making an appearance on "M6" in France when he was presented with the question. In response, he said, "I don't know, I guess so. I've always been ... I've always like weddings. I haven't been to many weddings. My older friends are starting to get married. It's scary in some ways but I mean you can still get a divorce."
When the interviewer noted that one can't get divorced if kids are involved, the Jacob Jankowski of "Water for Elephants" replied, "No, you can't, but you can have a lot of them so you can at least get a good one." He later shared his hopes of being a father someday. Reacting to question about him having children of his own, he said, "Definitely, I wanna have kids."
In another interview, Rob confessed that starring in the same movie with beefy Taylor Lautner made him self-conscious about his body. Admitting to Mexican magazine 15a20 that he trained for six months to prepare for his sex scene with Kristen Stewart, he explained, "You also have to worry about how you're going to look."
"I had never been so worried about that before," he further elaborated his remark, "but after seeing how much Taylor works out for the movies, I thought, 'Well, everybody is really going to judge me now.' I always tried to think about positions where I could tense the muscles, and suck in my belly."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame