'Person of Interest' and 'Unforgettable' Get Full-Season Orders
"Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" have been added to the list of new shows which will stay at least for one full season. CBS has just made the full-season orders official after it was reported making pick-up calls to the producers of the two newbies last week.
Coming from executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Person of Interest" has averaged 13.9 million viewers in its Thursday 9 P.M. slot. Poppy Montgomery-starring "Unforgettable", meanwhile, ranks as the season's most-watched new drama with 14 million viewers in average while occupying the Tuesday 10 P.M. slot.
The "Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" pick-ups leave "A Gifted Man" as the remaining CBS freshman in the bubble. The network has previously ordered a full season of "2 Broke Girls", but pulled "How to Be a Gentleman" off air.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'