'Person of Interest' and 'Unforgettable' Get Full-Season Orders
"Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" have been added to the list of new shows which will stay at least for one full season. CBS has just made the full-season orders official after it was reported making pick-up calls to the producers of the two newbies last week.
Coming from executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Person of Interest" has averaged 13.9 million viewers in its Thursday 9 P.M. slot. Poppy Montgomery-starring "Unforgettable", meanwhile, ranks as the season's most-watched new drama with 14 million viewers in average while occupying the Tuesday 10 P.M. slot.
The "Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" pick-ups leave "A Gifted Man" as the remaining CBS freshman in the bubble. The network has previously ordered a full season of "2 Broke Girls", but pulled "How to Be a Gentleman" off air.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support