'Person of Interest' and 'Unforgettable' Get Full-Season Orders
"Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" have been added to the list of new shows which will stay at least for one full season. CBS has just made the full-season orders official after it was reported making pick-up calls to the producers of the two newbies last week.
Coming from executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Person of Interest" has averaged 13.9 million viewers in its Thursday 9 P.M. slot. Poppy Montgomery-starring "Unforgettable", meanwhile, ranks as the season's most-watched new drama with 14 million viewers in average while occupying the Tuesday 10 P.M. slot.
The "Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" pick-ups leave "A Gifted Man" as the remaining CBS freshman in the bubble. The network has previously ordered a full season of "2 Broke Girls", but pulled "How to Be a Gentleman" off air.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway