'Person of Interest' and 'Unforgettable' Get Full-Season Orders
"Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" have been added to the list of new shows which will stay at least for one full season. CBS has just made the full-season orders official after it was reported making pick-up calls to the producers of the two newbies last week.
Coming from executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Person of Interest" has averaged 13.9 million viewers in its Thursday 9 P.M. slot. Poppy Montgomery-starring "Unforgettable", meanwhile, ranks as the season's most-watched new drama with 14 million viewers in average while occupying the Tuesday 10 P.M. slot.
The "Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" pick-ups leave "A Gifted Man" as the remaining CBS freshman in the bubble. The network has previously ordered a full season of "2 Broke Girls", but pulled "How to Be a Gentleman" off air.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival