'Person of Interest' and 'Unforgettable' Get Full-Season Orders
"Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" have been added to the list of new shows which will stay at least for one full season. CBS has just made the full-season orders official after it was reported making pick-up calls to the producers of the two newbies last week.
Coming from executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Person of Interest" has averaged 13.9 million viewers in its Thursday 9 P.M. slot. Poppy Montgomery-starring "Unforgettable", meanwhile, ranks as the season's most-watched new drama with 14 million viewers in average while occupying the Tuesday 10 P.M. slot.
The "Person of Interest" and "Unforgettable" pick-ups leave "A Gifted Man" as the remaining CBS freshman in the bubble. The network has previously ordered a full season of "2 Broke Girls", but pulled "How to Be a Gentleman" off air.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'