Steven Tyler Knocks Two Teeth Out in Bathroom Fall, Postpones Paraguay Concert
Steven Tyler has reportedly been rushed to a hospital emergency room in Paraguay. According to the country's largest newspaper ABC, the Aerosmith frontman lost two of his teeth in addition to suffering cuts to his face after he fell in a shower in his hotel room on Tuesday, October 25.
Gustavo Perez, a bellboy at the Bourbon Hotel near Asuncion, told local radio that the "American Idol" judge slipped when he was taking a shower and "had a nasty fall." Reuters additionally reported that the rocker had to spend nearly four hours at the La Costa medical center to get stitches and have emergency dental work done.
After news of Steven's accident made headlines, "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest expressed his concern for the rocker through his Twitter account. "I reached out to @IamStevenT, trying to find out how he's doing. Hearing he had a bad fall in a hotel room in Paraguay," he tweeted Tuesday.
Steven was in Paraguay for a scheduled performance with Aerosmith at a rock festival on Tuesday. His mishap, however, forced him to cancel the concert. Marcelo Antunez, a spokesman for the local concert organizers, told reporters, "Mr. Tyler had a small accident that prevents him from staging the concert tonight."
Marcelo further assured that 62-year-old is doing well. "He is fine, he's in his hotel but he's not able to do the concert," said the rep before adding that the show would be postponed until Wednesday, October 26.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom