Lindsay Lohan's Dad Arrested for Abusing Girlfriend
Lindsay Lohan is not the only one in the family making the headlines. Her father Michael has been arrested on Tuesday, October 25 in Florida on domestic violence charges. Michael attempted to escape but he was caught.
In its reports, Tampa Police Department said that his on-and-off girlfriend Kathryn Major had "redness on her arms, some minor bruising" before appearing in court Tuesday for a previous domestic violence case. "She had some and it was determined that he grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground a couple of times," police spokeswoman Andrea Davis said.
Further in the report, police received a call from Kathryn's condo about domestic violence. Michael opened the door when police arrived and he appeared out of breath. "He immediately got defensive saying 'everything is OK and nothing happened here,'" the report said. "The victim started yelling in the background for us to help her because he was lying."
Mess was found inside the apartment and there was a dent on a bathroom door at about the height of Michael's head. Kathryn, who let him stay with her although there was a restraining order against him, said that he attempted to hurt himself so that he could tell the police that she had done that to him. Michael reportedly was angry when Kathryn did not want to perform oral sex on him.
Michael was taken to custody but he complained of chest pains afterwards. He was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital and apparently tried to check himself out and leave unnoticed when he thought the officers had departed. He was then held at Hillsborough County Orient Road Jail without bail.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement