Jennifer Aniston: I'm Not Engaged or Pregnant
Jennifer Aniston would like to make sure there's no rumor out there that she's pregnant and will marry boyfriend Justin Theroux soon. The actress set the record straight once and for all after stories spread about an engagement ring and a baby bump.
"Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon," she told Hello! magazine during a press conference to promote her directorial debut "Five". In fact, Aniston is not keen on the idea of marriage after divorcing from Brad Pitt. "I've been married once, and I don't know if I'll get married again," she said. "But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?"
She added, "And rumor Number two: no, we're not pregnant. It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds." She previously said that there is no desperation to have a baby, saying "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?"
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance