Jennifer Aniston: I'm Not Engaged or Pregnant
Jennifer Aniston would like to make sure there's no rumor out there that she's pregnant and will marry boyfriend Justin Theroux soon. The actress set the record straight once and for all after stories spread about an engagement ring and a baby bump.
"Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon," she told Hello! magazine during a press conference to promote her directorial debut "Five". In fact, Aniston is not keen on the idea of marriage after divorcing from Brad Pitt. "I've been married once, and I don't know if I'll get married again," she said. "But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?"
She added, "And rumor Number two: no, we're not pregnant. It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds." She previously said that there is no desperation to have a baby, saying "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?"
More Jennifer Aniston News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video