Jennifer Aniston: I'm Not Engaged or Pregnant
Jennifer Aniston would like to make sure there's no rumor out there that she's pregnant and will marry boyfriend Justin Theroux soon. The actress set the record straight once and for all after stories spread about an engagement ring and a baby bump.
"Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon," she told Hello! magazine during a press conference to promote her directorial debut "Five". In fact, Aniston is not keen on the idea of marriage after divorcing from Brad Pitt. "I've been married once, and I don't know if I'll get married again," she said. "But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?"
She added, "And rumor Number two: no, we're not pregnant. It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds." She previously said that there is no desperation to have a baby, saying "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?"
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'