New Videos: B.o.B's 'F**ked Up' and Monica's 'Until It's Gone'
B.o.B and Monica have just premiered a music video each. The Atlanta rapper
releases the viral clip for his track "F**ked Up" as a thank-you to his fans for making #strangeclouds become one of the trending topics on Twitter. Meanwhile, the Georgia R&B singer drops visuals to promote her single "Until It's Gone".
B.o.B takes a trip to Asia with his homie Playboy Tre in the "F**ked Up" music video. The Hip-Hop duo explore the night market and rap soundtrack for the buzzing nightlife of their surroundings. The song samples I Blame Coco's "Control", and hasn't been confirmed as a new material for B.o.B's upcoming album "Strange Clouds".
While B.o.B is celebrating the good life, Monica is quite the opposite. She's mourning the death of a close friend, played by Malinda Williams, in the "Until It's Gone" clip. The story begins when Malinda argues with her on-screen husband (Brian White) in a moving car about his cheating. They got an accident which led to her death and left him in deep guilt.
"Until It's Gone" was written and produced by Missy Elliott with additional penning from Jazmine Sullivan and Cainon Lamb. Its tear-jerking music video comes from direction hands of Diane Martel, and it's filmed in the Harlem neighborhood in the New York City borough of Manhattan.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger