Giuliana Rancic: Being Back at Work Feels So Great
Just five days after she underwent a double lumpectomy, Giuliana Rancic is already back at work. On Monday, October 24, the 37-year-old TV personality returned to her hosting duties on "E! News", and she couldn't be more thrilled about it.
Expressing her excitement over the matter, the "Giuliana and Bill" star took to Twitter to share, "Feels so great to be back at work today." She added in the same tweet, "The @Enews set was such a blast & my friends in the newsroom wore pink ribbons 4 me:) #sosweet."
During her appearance on "E! News", the wife of Bill Rancic told co-anchor Ryan Seacrest, "I've got to say, I feel great. My surgery went very well." She went on to note, "I still do have a bit of a road ahead of me, but it's nothing I can't handle...and it's going to be good!"
The "Fashion Police" co-host additionally said, "I feel great! You saw when I came in here, I was like, 'She's back!' " Her words led Ryan to joke, "She was late, been to the tanning bed, back to normal." Responding to the crack, she insisted, "I didn't go to the tanning bed! This is a spray tan."
Giuliana revealed her breast cancer diagnosis on the "Today" show on October 17. The day after, she underwent a double lumpectomy during which she also had lymph nodes removed for biopsy. Her husband Bill later said that she is expected to start radiation treatment in about a month "after she heals and has her strength back."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy