Giuliana Rancic: Being Back at Work Feels So Great
Just five days after she underwent a double lumpectomy, Giuliana Rancic is already back at work. On Monday, October 24, the 37-year-old TV personality returned to her hosting duties on "E! News", and she couldn't be more thrilled about it.
Expressing her excitement over the matter, the "Giuliana and Bill" star took to Twitter to share, "Feels so great to be back at work today." She added in the same tweet, "The @Enews set was such a blast & my friends in the newsroom wore pink ribbons 4 me:) #sosweet."
During her appearance on "E! News", the wife of Bill Rancic told co-anchor Ryan Seacrest, "I've got to say, I feel great. My surgery went very well." She went on to note, "I still do have a bit of a road ahead of me, but it's nothing I can't handle...and it's going to be good!"
The "Fashion Police" co-host additionally said, "I feel great! You saw when I came in here, I was like, 'She's back!' " Her words led Ryan to joke, "She was late, been to the tanning bed, back to normal." Responding to the crack, she insisted, "I didn't go to the tanning bed! This is a spray tan."
Giuliana revealed her breast cancer diagnosis on the "Today" show on October 17. The day after, she underwent a double lumpectomy during which she also had lymph nodes removed for biopsy. Her husband Bill later said that she is expected to start radiation treatment in about a month "after she heals and has her strength back."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018