'Gossip Girl' 5.06 Preview: Tryouts for Blair's Bridesmaids
With her wedding approaching, Blair begins the preparations for the special day including picking her bridesmaids in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Her former minions as well as Charlie are vying for the coveted spots, but they must get through a tough audition first and show their best in front of the bride-to-be.
Charlie will additionally be seen getting hot and heavy with Nate as the latter is tired of keeping his relationship with Diana a secret. He, however, only uses Serena's cousin to make the cougar jealous.
Serena herself, meanwhile, is juggling her career and personal life. Since her boss is determined to acquire the film rights to Dan's book, she must put her personal feelings about Dan and the book aside in order to close the deal.
"I Am Number Nine" will air Monday, November 7 at 8/7 on The CW.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!