'Gossip Girl' 5.06 Preview: Tryouts for Blair's Bridesmaids
With her wedding approaching, Blair begins the preparations for the special day including picking her bridesmaids in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Her former minions as well as Charlie are vying for the coveted spots, but they must get through a tough audition first and show their best in front of the bride-to-be.
Charlie will additionally be seen getting hot and heavy with Nate as the latter is tired of keeping his relationship with Diana a secret. He, however, only uses Serena's cousin to make the cougar jealous.
Serena herself, meanwhile, is juggling her career and personal life. Since her boss is determined to acquire the film rights to Dan's book, she must put her personal feelings about Dan and the book aside in order to close the deal.
"I Am Number Nine" will air Monday, November 7 at 8/7 on The CW.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!