'Gossip Girl' 5.06 Preview: Tryouts for Blair's Bridesmaids
With her wedding approaching, Blair begins the preparations for the special day including picking her bridesmaids in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Her former minions as well as Charlie are vying for the coveted spots, but they must get through a tough audition first and show their best in front of the bride-to-be.
Charlie will additionally be seen getting hot and heavy with Nate as the latter is tired of keeping his relationship with Diana a secret. He, however, only uses Serena's cousin to make the cougar jealous.
Serena herself, meanwhile, is juggling her career and personal life. Since her boss is determined to acquire the film rights to Dan's book, she must put her personal feelings about Dan and the book aside in order to close the deal.
"I Am Number Nine" will air Monday, November 7 at 8/7 on The CW.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media