'Gossip Girl' 5.06 Preview: Tryouts for Blair's Bridesmaids
With her wedding approaching, Blair begins the preparations for the special day including picking her bridesmaids in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Her former minions as well as Charlie are vying for the coveted spots, but they must get through a tough audition first and show their best in front of the bride-to-be.
Charlie will additionally be seen getting hot and heavy with Nate as the latter is tired of keeping his relationship with Diana a secret. He, however, only uses Serena's cousin to make the cougar jealous.
Serena herself, meanwhile, is juggling her career and personal life. Since her boss is determined to acquire the film rights to Dan's book, she must put her personal feelings about Dan and the book aside in order to close the deal.
"I Am Number Nine" will air Monday, November 7 at 8/7 on The CW.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo