'Gossip Girl' 5.06 Preview: Tryouts for Blair's Bridesmaids
With her wedding approaching, Blair begins the preparations for the special day including picking her bridesmaids in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Her former minions as well as Charlie are vying for the coveted spots, but they must get through a tough audition first and show their best in front of the bride-to-be.
Charlie will additionally be seen getting hot and heavy with Nate as the latter is tired of keeping his relationship with Diana a secret. He, however, only uses Serena's cousin to make the cougar jealous.
Serena herself, meanwhile, is juggling her career and personal life. Since her boss is determined to acquire the film rights to Dan's book, she must put her personal feelings about Dan and the book aside in order to close the deal.
"I Am Number Nine" will air Monday, November 7 at 8/7 on The CW.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?