Lea Michele Dishes on Rachel and Finn's Sex Scenes
The long-rumored Rachel and Finn's first sexual encounter is indeed coming on "Glee". Lea Michele recently revealed that she and her on-screen boyfriend Cory Monteith have filmed the scenes which took place in front of a fireplace.
"He was sweating so much," Michele said of her co-star. "I was so grossed out!" The 25-year-old beauty further shared that the situation was "way awkward" for her, because they had to do it with many people watching.
"I adore Cory. He's like my brother and to have to do some of the stuff we did in front of our entire crew...it's so less sexy than you think," she reasoned. "Really, we were in a room with like 20 people around us, sitting by the fireplace."
The "awkward" process, however, was worth it when Michele saw the result. "I saw some photos and I was like 'Damn! We look good'," she teased, before adding, "As a fan of the show, it's something I wanted to see for awhile and it's very interesting how everything plays out."
In another news, it has been made official that Chord Overstreet will return to reprise his role as Sam Evans starting this December. "We love Chord and have always said that we wanted him back... Sam is coming back to McKinley, and just in time for sectionals!" creator Ryan Murphy confirmed.
Overstreet chimed in, "I had the best time on 'Glee' and couldn't be more excited to be returning."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences