Lea Michele Dishes on Rachel and Finn's Sex Scenes
The long-rumored Rachel and Finn's first sexual encounter is indeed coming on "Glee". Lea Michele recently revealed that she and her on-screen boyfriend Cory Monteith have filmed the scenes which took place in front of a fireplace.
"He was sweating so much," Michele said of her co-star. "I was so grossed out!" The 25-year-old beauty further shared that the situation was "way awkward" for her, because they had to do it with many people watching.
"I adore Cory. He's like my brother and to have to do some of the stuff we did in front of our entire crew...it's so less sexy than you think," she reasoned. "Really, we were in a room with like 20 people around us, sitting by the fireplace."
The "awkward" process, however, was worth it when Michele saw the result. "I saw some photos and I was like 'Damn! We look good'," she teased, before adding, "As a fan of the show, it's something I wanted to see for awhile and it's very interesting how everything plays out."
In another news, it has been made official that Chord Overstreet will return to reprise his role as Sam Evans starting this December. "We love Chord and have always said that we wanted him back... Sam is coming back to McKinley, and just in time for sectionals!" creator Ryan Murphy confirmed.
Overstreet chimed in, "I had the best time on 'Glee' and couldn't be more excited to be returning."
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'