Lea Michele Dishes on Rachel and Finn's Sex Scenes
The long-rumored Rachel and Finn's first sexual encounter is indeed coming on "Glee". Lea Michele recently revealed that she and her on-screen boyfriend Cory Monteith have filmed the scenes which took place in front of a fireplace.
"He was sweating so much," Michele said of her co-star. "I was so grossed out!" The 25-year-old beauty further shared that the situation was "way awkward" for her, because they had to do it with many people watching.
"I adore Cory. He's like my brother and to have to do some of the stuff we did in front of our entire crew...it's so less sexy than you think," she reasoned. "Really, we were in a room with like 20 people around us, sitting by the fireplace."
The "awkward" process, however, was worth it when Michele saw the result. "I saw some photos and I was like 'Damn! We look good'," she teased, before adding, "As a fan of the show, it's something I wanted to see for awhile and it's very interesting how everything plays out."
In another news, it has been made official that Chord Overstreet will return to reprise his role as Sam Evans starting this December. "We love Chord and have always said that we wanted him back... Sam is coming back to McKinley, and just in time for sectionals!" creator Ryan Murphy confirmed.
Overstreet chimed in, "I had the best time on 'Glee' and couldn't be more excited to be returning."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'