Report: Frankie Muniz to Marry Longtime Girlfriend in Six Months
Frankie Muniz is close to marrying his girlfriend of four years. Shortly after the former "Malcolm in the Middle" star announced that he has got engaged to Elycia Marie Turnbow, Us Weekly reported that his wedding is "set to take place in six months", and the Jonas Brothers are likely to be invited.
News of Frankie's engagement to Elycia itself came from the 25-year-old actor. He wrote on Twitter on Saturday, October 22, "After 4 years together, I'm so happy to be ENGAGED to the love of my life @ElyciaMarie!!!" On the same day, his fiancee also tweeted, "It's official.. I'm engaged!!!"
Frankie and Elycia went through a rough patch earlier this year. Their domestic dispute on February 11 night led to police being called to their home in Phoenix, Arizona. It was reported that the actor held a gun to his own head with a possible intent of committing suicide before punching his girlfriend.
His representative later clarified in a statement that "a gun played no part in the argument and was voluntarily given to the police for safekeeping." The rep added that the couple "have been together since the incident; are still together and are moving forward with their lives and with their relationship."
After announcing his engagement, Frankie has been giving updates on what he and his new fiancee were doing together. On Sunday, October 23, the "Agent Cody Banks" actor tweeted, "Watching football with my fiancee.... Go AZ Cardinals!" The next day, he wrote, "Playing frisbee in the park with my fiancee and our dogs... so Hallmark card worthy."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son