First Look at Scarlett Johansson as Sexy Brunette Alien in 'Under the Skin'
Scarlett Johansson ditched her blond locks and went brunette for her upcoming alien movie "Under the Skin". The 26-year-old actress was caught on camera on the set of the movie in Glasgow, Scotland on Monday, October 24.
The actress, who will appear as Black Widow in highly anticipated film "The Avengers", was seen at a Glasgow petrol station, donning stonewashed jeans paired with a fur coat and black boots while shooting a scene for the movie. She completed her make-up with a daring red lipstick.
In the movie, Johansson plays a sexy alien who disguises as a mesmerizing woman and snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots with her voracious sexuality. Over time, she begins to change her thinking about humans and finds herself on a collision course with her own kind. The story is based on Michel Faber's novel of the same title.
Jonathan Glazer tackles the directorial duty with Walter Campbell penning the script. Back in November 2010, Glazer said that he will bring the movie through Johansson's character's point of view and present "a unique look at our world through alien eyes." The sci-fi movie is expected to open in U.S. theaters sometime in 2012.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family