First Look at Scarlett Johansson as Sexy Brunette Alien in 'Under the Skin'
Scarlett Johansson ditched her blond locks and went brunette for her upcoming alien movie "Under the Skin". The 26-year-old actress was caught on camera on the set of the movie in Glasgow, Scotland on Monday, October 24.
The actress, who will appear as Black Widow in highly anticipated film "The Avengers", was seen at a Glasgow petrol station, donning stonewashed jeans paired with a fur coat and black boots while shooting a scene for the movie. She completed her make-up with a daring red lipstick.
In the movie, Johansson plays a sexy alien who disguises as a mesmerizing woman and snares human prey on remote highways and other desolate spots with her voracious sexuality. Over time, she begins to change her thinking about humans and finds herself on a collision course with her own kind. The story is based on Michel Faber's novel of the same title.
Jonathan Glazer tackles the directorial duty with Walter Campbell penning the script. Back in November 2010, Glazer said that he will bring the movie through Johansson's character's point of view and present "a unique look at our world through alien eyes." The sci-fi movie is expected to open in U.S. theaters sometime in 2012.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video