Justin Bieber's 'Christmas Song' Ft. Usher Makes Its Debut
A week after releasing his first Christmas single "Mistletoe", Justin Bieber drops another yuletide which features his mentor Usher. While the lead single is an original jam, this second one is a cover version of holiday classic "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
The song was released on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" radio show on October 24. "This record is going to be remembered for years to come. It's a record that has always been one of my favorites, and I'm happy that I was able to share it with Justin, and for us to put it out," Usher told the "American Idol" host via phone that day.
The revamped tune is taken from Bieber's Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe" which is due in the United States on November 1. Beside teaming up with Usher, the Canadian pop singing sensation also joins forces with Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Busta Rhymes and The Band Perry.
More Justin Bieber News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'