Justin Bieber's 'Christmas Song' Ft. Usher Makes Its Debut
A week after releasing his first Christmas single "Mistletoe", Justin Bieber drops another yuletide which features his mentor Usher. While the lead single is an original jam, this second one is a cover version of holiday classic "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)".
The song was released on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" radio show on October 24. "This record is going to be remembered for years to come. It's a record that has always been one of my favorites, and I'm happy that I was able to share it with Justin, and for us to put it out," Usher told the "American Idol" host via phone that day.
The revamped tune is taken from Bieber's Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe" which is due in the United States on November 1. Beside teaming up with Usher, the Canadian pop singing sensation also joins forces with Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Busta Rhymes and The Band Perry.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars