Robin Williams Ties the Knot for the Third Time
Robin Williams has once again become a married man. A representative for the "License to Wed" star confirmed that the actor/comedian said his "I do" for a third time on Sunday, October 23 when he wed graphic designer Susan Schneider at the Meadowood Resort in Napa Valley.
According to The Guardian, the Theodore Roosevelt of the two "Night at the Museum" movies met Schneider shortly before he had his emergency heart surgery in March 2009. The British newspaper further claimed that it was her who helped nurse the 60-year-old back to health at his California home.
Days before the wedding, Schneider, who runs the San Francisco design firm Critical Eye Design, told the San Francisco Chronicle that they were both "so excited and so thrilled." The couple apparently weren't the only ones. The night before the ceremony, Williams' daughter Zelda tweeted, "Let the wedding madness begin!"
This wedding is Williams' third trip down the aisle. He was first married to Valerie Velardi from 1978 to 1988. With Velardi, the five-time Oscar winner has one son, 28-year-old Zachary. He married second wife Marsha Garces, with whom he has two children, 22-year-old Zelda and 19-year-old Cody, in 1989. Marsha filed for divorce in 2008.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics