Jonathan Lipnicki Parties in Vegas to Celebrate 21st Birthday
Jonathan Lipnicki turned 21 last Saturday, October 22. The night before, the actor known for his role as Renee Zellweger's son in "Jerry Maguire" hit Las Vegas with his parents, his sister, an aunt, three cousins and a group of friends to celebrate the milestone, PEOPLE reported.
Kicking off the celebration, the "Stuart Little" actor first went to dinner at Tao. A little after midnight, he and a group of 12 friends partied together at the Surrender Nightclub at the Encore where they enjoyed vodka cocktails. The festivity didn't stop there. On Saturday, he was presented with a cake when dining at Lavo.
After graduating high school three years ago, Jonathan plunged himself into his studies and workout. Back in September, he told PEOPLE why he's been spending time weightlifting and training in jujitsu. "I live in Hollywood," he said. "Go three feet and you will run into someone more cut and better looking than me. For me working out is more about keeping my temperament great. Jujitsu and lifting keep me very even."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video