Jonathan Lipnicki Parties in Vegas to Celebrate 21st Birthday
Jonathan Lipnicki turned 21 last Saturday, October 22. The night before, the actor known for his role as Renee Zellweger's son in "Jerry Maguire" hit Las Vegas with his parents, his sister, an aunt, three cousins and a group of friends to celebrate the milestone, PEOPLE reported.
Kicking off the celebration, the "Stuart Little" actor first went to dinner at Tao. A little after midnight, he and a group of 12 friends partied together at the Surrender Nightclub at the Encore where they enjoyed vodka cocktails. The festivity didn't stop there. On Saturday, he was presented with a cake when dining at Lavo.
After graduating high school three years ago, Jonathan plunged himself into his studies and workout. Back in September, he told PEOPLE why he's been spending time weightlifting and training in jujitsu. "I live in Hollywood," he said. "Go three feet and you will run into someone more cut and better looking than me. For me working out is more about keeping my temperament great. Jujitsu and lifting keep me very even."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story