Jonathan Lipnicki Parties in Vegas to Celebrate 21st Birthday
Jonathan Lipnicki turned 21 last Saturday, October 22. The night before, the actor known for his role as Renee Zellweger's son in "Jerry Maguire" hit Las Vegas with his parents, his sister, an aunt, three cousins and a group of friends to celebrate the milestone, PEOPLE reported.
Kicking off the celebration, the "Stuart Little" actor first went to dinner at Tao. A little after midnight, he and a group of 12 friends partied together at the Surrender Nightclub at the Encore where they enjoyed vodka cocktails. The festivity didn't stop there. On Saturday, he was presented with a cake when dining at Lavo.
After graduating high school three years ago, Jonathan plunged himself into his studies and workout. Back in September, he told PEOPLE why he's been spending time weightlifting and training in jujitsu. "I live in Hollywood," he said. "Go three feet and you will run into someone more cut and better looking than me. For me working out is more about keeping my temperament great. Jujitsu and lifting keep me very even."
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6