Jonathan Lipnicki Parties in Vegas to Celebrate 21st Birthday
Jonathan Lipnicki turned 21 last Saturday, October 22. The night before, the actor known for his role as Renee Zellweger's son in "Jerry Maguire" hit Las Vegas with his parents, his sister, an aunt, three cousins and a group of friends to celebrate the milestone, PEOPLE reported.
Kicking off the celebration, the "Stuart Little" actor first went to dinner at Tao. A little after midnight, he and a group of 12 friends partied together at the Surrender Nightclub at the Encore where they enjoyed vodka cocktails. The festivity didn't stop there. On Saturday, he was presented with a cake when dining at Lavo.
After graduating high school three years ago, Jonathan plunged himself into his studies and workout. Back in September, he told PEOPLE why he's been spending time weightlifting and training in jujitsu. "I live in Hollywood," he said. "Go three feet and you will run into someone more cut and better looking than me. For me working out is more about keeping my temperament great. Jujitsu and lifting keep me very even."
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart