Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Flaunt PDA During Hockey Game
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are making the best out of their time together in Canada. After renting out an entire movie theater to watch "Real Steel" on Thursday, October 20, the teen couple spent time together watching a hockey game between the Winnipeg Jets and the Carolina Hurricanes, and were not hiding their affection toward each other.
Throughout the Saturday, October 22 game, Justin and Selena were spotted kissing and cuddling in their VIP box at the MTS Centre. The "Baby" hitmaker had his arm wrapped around his songstress girlfriend most of the time. At one point, however, he was seen explaining to her about what was happening on the ice.
After the game, Justin took Selena on the ice. The Globe and Mail reported that the couple circled the ice holding hands for a few times, before the "Monte Carlo" beauty watched her pop sensation boyfriend took a few shots on goal from the side. For the hockey date, the pair put on Jets jerseys with Justin wearing a No. 6 Captain jersey and Selena wearing a No. 9.
Selena was in town for a Friday, October 21 night concert as part of her We Own the Night tour. She arrived in Cleveland on Sunday, October 23 to perform a rescheduled show at the Wolstein Center later the same night, and will return to Canada for another concert at the John Labatt Centre in London, Ontario the following evening.
More Justin Bieber News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money